Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StarW

Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Postby StarW » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Well, well, WELL! Looks like no one cares about Tyler anymore now that he's stuck in a boring storyline with NuAbby... How interesting. I've been reading lots of negative tweets on twitter about Tabby. People are saying they're boring and have no spark. I just knew they wouldn't work. It's their loss, cause Tyler had so many potential! This Abby just sucks and drags him down with her! UGH I can't stand this pairing. They should've paired Tyler with Lily. It was more entertaining and dramatic than this SNOOZEFEST! >(

StarW

Postby StarW » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:23 pm

I miss Tily... SCREW YOU ABBY!

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:38 am

Quote StarW: I miss Tily... SCREW YOU ABBY!

The pairing is the pits for Tyler. If he is not taken from her orbit soon, he will end up terminated. I would rather sim him as Jill's boy for that Chloe steals and get pregnant by. Lol

StarW

Postby StarW » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:32 pm

I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Quote StarW: I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

I also hope CK plays the character.

StarW

Postby StarW » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 am

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote StarW: I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

I also hope CK plays the character.

If there is one smart writer at Y&R, they will let CK play Mariah and finally make that storyline INTERESTING! But are they willing to do that though?... They seem to love Melissa Ordway. But they just can't keep forcing her supposedly love story with Tyler on us, because these two have absolutely ZERO chemistry, I feel SO bad for Tyler!

StarW

Postby StarW » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:55 pm

I just wanted to tell you all that I kinda like the fact that Tyler still has fans supporting him, even though most of them HATE Tabby... It's cool because he's the male newbie who got the most buzz.

StarW

Postby StarW » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Guys... I miss Tily... %( %( :| >(

glojabot

Postby glojabot » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 am

Quote StarW: Well, well, WELL! Looks like no one cares about Tyler anymore now that he's stuck in a boring storyline with NuAbby... How interesting. I've been reading lots of negative tweets on twitter about Tabby. People are saying they're boring and have no spark. I just knew they wouldn't work. It's their loss, cause Tyler had so many potential! This Abby just sucks and drags him down with her! UGH I can't stand this pairing. They should've paired Tyler with Lily. It was more entertaining and dramatic than this SNOOZEFEST! >(

Abby was the worst thing to happen to Tyler. The kiss of death. It cost Redaric his job!

glojabot

Postby glojabot » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:16 am

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote StarW: I miss Tily... SCREW YOU ABBY!

The pairing is the pits for Tyler. If he is not taken from her orbit soon, he will end up terminated. I would rather sim him as Jill's boy for that Chloe steals and get pregnant by. Lol

That's exactly what happened. Tyler was dropped from the show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”