Spoiler Talk: Nick Phyllis Summer Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bukopandan

Re: June 17th - Nick & Phyllis TELL Summer & Jack!!

Postby bukopandan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Quote ninjamin:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

Nick definitely tells Summer because Josh Morrow tweeted about his scenes with Hunter Haley King.

Noah is also supposed to go down a "dark path" after he learns the truth about his father. I think he rebels and lashes out at Nick for betraying his mother and abandoning him.

Soapy stuff!

Soapy, indeed! Thanks for all the info. Please post on this again if you should hear anything about who tells Jack, if it's Phyl alone or Phyl with Nick.

ninjamin

Postby ninjamin » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote ninjamin:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote JRTA: Summer is going to be devastated. Hopefully she hasn't slept with her brother yet. What will be interesting is to see how it effects the relationship between her and Nick.

Phyllis will be angry, IMO, for Jack's sake. But I think she will be more devastated that she's lost her only link to Nick.

Jack will be angry for sure. But I wonder how angry he will be with Nick. Yes, he was denied raising Summer because of Nick's selfishness. But I am not convinced that Jack will hold on to the anger once the initial shock passes.

Noah is the one that concerns me. I think this is going to have a HUGE impact on Noah because it's a HUGE slap. I don't think he will handle it well and I think that will be the biggest fall out. Noah knowing that Nick lied to replace his sister, because he and his mother weren't enough for Nick.

I'm really curious as to whether Phyllis will tell Jack by herself or with Nick. She won't be happy that Jack is the dad plus she likes to take the easy way out--I can see her having Nick accompany her. And I dread seeing Jack's face when he once again can see in Phyl's face that she wishes Nick were the father.

Really good point about Noah. Maybe he will finally get really angry at his father and hold his dad accountable for the past. Noah has always been too easy on Nick, in my opinion.

Nick definitely tells Summer because Josh Morrow tweeted about his scenes with Hunter Haley King.

Noah is also supposed to go down a "dark path" after he learns the truth about his father. I think he rebels and lashes out at Nick for betraying his mother and abandoning him.

Soapy stuff!

Soapy, indeed! Thanks for all the info. Please post on this again if you should hear anything about who tells Jack, if it's Phyl alone or Phyl with Nick.

No problem. I read most of the details here:

www.examiner.com/article/the-young-and-the-restless-spoiler-alert-summer-newman-paternity-test-results

The Examiner posted the inside scoop on Summer's paternity story. It's going to be EXPLOSIVE. :D

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote bukopandan:

I think Nick tells Phyllis and they tell Jack together. I think Jack will see Phyllis' disappointment in being him Summer's father, which will cause conflict between him and Phyllis. Then the three of them will tell Summer together.
I think this creates the most drama.

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 pm

I do wonder how much Summer knows about how she came to be?! Does she know that Phyllis had an affair with Nick, while he was married to Sharon and grieving Cassie? Does she know that Phyllis was also sleeping with Jack? I wonder how much of her mothers past she knows, because that too could effect her reaction.

Old1

Postby Old1 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:40 pm

It is about time something happened. This show is so boring right now. This is such an explosive story but the buildup has been so lame.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote JRTA:
Quote bukopandan:

I think Nick tells Phyllis and they tell Jack together. I think Jack will see Phyllis' disappointment in being him Summer's father, which will cause conflict between him and Phyllis. Then the three of them will tell Summer together.
I think this creates the most drama.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine what would make Phyl actually leave when Summer needs her, but maybe she'll feel like an outcast all the way around. She'll feel like more of a victim than poor Jack when he sees how disappointed she is that he's the dad.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Quote JRTA: I do wonder how much Summer knows about how she came to be?! Does she know that Phyllis had an affair with Nick, while he was married to Sharon and grieving Cassie? Does she know that Phyllis was also sleeping with Jack? I wonder how much of her mothers past she knows, because that too could effect her reaction.

Yeah. Some people on the MB brought this up when Phyl and Nick and Sharon sat down with Summer last week, and I am very curious to know just how much Summer will be told. She'll figure a lot out. She'll feel horrible about herself, although none of it was her fault. I don't think she'll be so shallow as to romanticize what happened with the adults--I think she'll be icked out. And maybe even more sympathetic towards Sharon.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Maybe the second part of Phyllis' revelation is she finds out that Summer has had sex with Kyle. Well, I don't think she'll have too much time to be fretting about her sister and her ex. ;)

ninjamin

Postby ninjamin » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:49 pm

My guess is... Phyllis finds out she has cancer OR something tragic happens to Daniel or Lucy and she needs to move to Savannah.

Chicken Nerd

Postby Chicken Nerd » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Quote babydylon: I can only say I hope we won't be disappointed.

Please tell me, there will be lots of green goo bubbling out of her neck, it will happen? 8) And the Banshee will scream at the loss of one of their kind >( ...please say it will be so. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”