Is there really a new Phyllis?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yandy

Re: Is there really a new Phyllis?

Postby Yandy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Is this a case for Perry Mason? No one has confirmed a new Phyllis has been hired or not!

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm looking forward to a kinder and gentler version of "Phyllis".... more ladylike and normal.
But, maybe we'll get an even LOUDER and CRAZIER version of her, and that would be a hoot! :)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Quote BabyVelvet: I'm looking forward to a kinder and gentler version of "Phyllis".... more ladylike and normal.
But, maybe we'll get an even LOUDER and CRAZIER version of her, and that would be a hoot! :)

Gina T can be loud and crazy, but at the same time so appealing.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Quote habbyfan: First let me say Thank You MS for 16 years.

Yes we should have a new Phyllis she is a good character and there are other actors who can play the role.JMO

This is how I feel, I love MS she is great and I look forward to her next project. I do feel there are others who could play her. We have seen someone else play Phyllis before. I would also like to add Robert Adamson and Michael Muhney to my list of successful recasts.

leprecaun28

Postby leprecaun28 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Is Michelle Stafford leaving?

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 pm

I wonder if, when the character of Phyllis is removed from the credits, the lady in the dark dress will also be removed? I wonder if YR will have to pay royalties or if they will completely own that image. Maybe they'll make a change. Although the image does visually suggest mystery and something of what the show is about.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Quote bukopandan: I wonder if, when the character of Phyllis is removed from the credits, the lady in the dark dress will also be removed? I wonder if YR will have to pay royalties or if they will completely own that image. Maybe they'll make a change. Although the image does visually suggest mystery and something of what the show is about.

in a recent interview, ms said she doesn't get any royalties from it and that is probably why they chopped off her head..

Crayola13

Postby Crayola13 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 pm

That's interesting . . . Ronan was banging her, too, when he was a different character on "Guiding Light".

Return to “The Young and the Restless”