What will happen to Phyllis?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mouse1979

What will happen to Phyllis?

Postby Mouse1979 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:24 pm

I am sad as many of you that this wonderful actress is leaving our show %( . But my biggest question is, where will this leave Phyllis? What will happen with this character? Do you really think she will be killed off? I can't see them killing her off with this big paternity story happening as she is a core character in the story line. ?)

I could be wrong I suppose?? :|

Please TPTB don't kill our Phyllis off!!!! 8)

trixie60

Re: What will happen to Phyllis?

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 pm

I don't think Phyllis will be killed off. No one is really that mad at her for anything like that unless she has an accident of some kind. Like a car accident or something like that. I just think that she may leave town with Summer and maybe go see Daniel and Lucy.

Mouse1979

Postby Mouse1979 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Quote trixie60: I don't think Phyllis will be killed off. No one is really that mad at her for anything like that unless she has an accident of some kind. Like a car accident or something like that. I just think that she may leave town with Summer and maybe go see Daniel and Lucy.

Yes, I suppose that could very well be what happens. I am just still in shock that Michelle Stafford is leaving %( I guess I never really thought she would ever go anywhere. %(

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote Mouse1979:
Quote trixie60: I don't think Phyllis will be killed off. No one is really that mad at her for anything like that unless she has an accident of some kind. Like a car accident or something like that. I just think that she may leave town with Summer and maybe go see Daniel and Lucy.

Yes, I suppose that could very well be what happens. I am just still in shock that Michelle Stafford is leaving %( I guess I never really thought she would ever go anywhere. %(

I didn't either and I am sorry to see her go. But I am getting used to the idea. I read that they may recast her. If they do, I hope the actress is as good as MS.

Mouse1979

Postby Mouse1979 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote Mouse1979:

I didn't either and I am sorry to see her go. But I am getting used to the idea. I read that they may recast her. If they do, I hope the actress is as good as MS.

Oh I agree! If they recast Phyllis, the new actress has some big shoes to fill!!

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 pm

I think after a break away from GC, Phyllis will return as a new actress and the writers will take the character in a new direction.

There are several actresses from cancelled shows that could do wonders as Phyllis.

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Lmao jrta you closed a thread >(

summerbright

Postby summerbright » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 pm

BAHAHA love Michelle Stafford love New Phyllis too whoever they.get will be fine :D

Mouse1979

Postby Mouse1979 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Quote JRTA: I think after a break away from GC, Phyllis will return as a new actress and the writers will take the character in a new direction.

There are several actresses from cancelled shows that could do wonders as Phyllis.

I would much rather see them get another actress with top notch skills such as Michelle's, than to kill Phyllis off :0 because I just cannot fathom the Nick/paternity story line without Phyllis.

JRTA

Postby JRTA » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:06 am

Spoilers indicate the results are in the week of June 10th. MS has said she's done taping June 15th. The show is about 5-6 weeks ahead. So there is alot of time for the paternity storyline to be wrapped up, and Phyllis to take a little trip.

Then a new Phyllis can return in a month or two, with a new face and new direction.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”