FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KeepingItReal

Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote cindebugg:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? 8) ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace? ~)

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam :)

I'm always amazed that people hold a fictional character to such a high standard. Aborted or miscarried fetuses are either incinerated or thrown in a trash bag like garbage in the real world.

I can't pick a favorite scene as they are all top notch.

Right now I feel bad for MM. They have turned Adam into an emasculated whiny bwitch.

Wow, you know it's not real right.

Adam is a character.

No one is holding anyone to any high standards....otherwise why watch the soap!

#DieHardFan you can't seem to realize that peeps are aloud to not like a character based on the facts of what they have done..

There is a "fan" thread to go gooshies all about Shadam.

The fact that I talk about Adam and MM makes it easy to figure out that I know the difference between real and reel and it makes your question nothing more than bait.

Are you aware that there is a bash Sharon and Adam thread?

I don't need to "bait" as you put it out there by stating that "You are so amazed that people...yada yada yada....".

No need to be amazed as this vewier is entitled to not like the ventcawler babysnatcher for what he did....just like you're aloud to wuv him for it.

Feeling bad for MM......he's a actor whose paid to do a job....like when he had to crawl those vents, seduce Ralf, cross dress etc..lol

Feel sorry...He's not hurting. It his job.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Another good scene Sharon in her red dress.Trying to get Adam to admit he set Victor up for murder. Her and Avery had the whole thing planned out. But then Adam turn looked at Sharon and stroke her face and she forget the reason she came. She melt at his touch and Nick enters the office and slam the door. Of course he gave her sh*t for being with Adam and that if he didn't walk in they would be in bed together. That scene was hot,hot,hot *) *)

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Quote ladycam: Another good scene Sharon in her red dress.Trying to get Adam to admit he set Victor up for murder. Her and Avery had the whole thing planned out. But then Adam turn looked at Sharon and stroke her face and she forget the reason she came. She melt at his touch and Nick enters the office and slam the door. Of course he gave her sh*t for being with Adam and that if he didn't walk in they would be in bed together. That scene was hot,hot,hot *) *)

LoL I agree. Love that scene also. And any time Adam touches Sharons face is so sexy and the way they put their fore heads together is so romantic. Love these two.

starlight19

Postby starlight19 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:54 pm

This is another favorite scene with them. The intensity in their eyes and they way were eye sexing each other it was HOT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGWB4wxEEo

I loved when he placed the ring on her finger.
Also, when he apologized for the wedding cermony in prison he said he set all that up just to humiliate her at the end, he goes on to say it was the worst I ever done, then he says it was probably the smallest...I'm sorry, If I can undo that.. Then he pulls out THE RING.. Sharon tells him I thought you gave it to the prison guard...Adam: Heat of the moment thing.. I went back for it. Sharon: because it's your mothers, but that not the only reason, I would give anything to have you wear this ring again, their looks so intense...

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Quote starlight19: This is another favorite scene with them. The intensity in their eyes and they way were eye sexing each other it was HOT!!!

Also, when he apologized for the wedding cermony in prison he said he set all that up just to humiliate her at the end, he goes on to say it was the worst I ever done, then he says it was probably the smallest...I'm sorry, If I can undo that.. Then he pulls out THE RING.. Sharon tells him I thought you gave it to the prison guard...Adam: Heat of the moment thing.. I went back for it. Sharon: because it's your mothers, but that not the only reason, I would give anything to have you wear this ring again, their looks so intense...

Yep love it. And he said it all right there. He explained then exactly what he is doing now. She has his back, standing by him and he is hurt and taking it out on her.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Quote starlight19:
Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

Yes, that was intense, just by the way he/they looked at each other. He was trying so hard to fight it but you he couldn't and didn't want to admit it.

I was trying to look for the clip on youtube, no luck. ;(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxy0bVZZaI&list=FLix7azl_ruJg-adniarTnXQ

That`t the link powerful scene have in my favorite.

starlight19

Postby starlight19 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote starlight19: This is another favorite scene with them. The intensity in their eyes and they way were eye sexing each other it was HOT!!!

Yep love it. And he said it all right there. He explained then exactly what he is doing now. She has his back, standing by him and he is hurt and taking it out on her.

Exactly, that's why I wrote that little conversation from him, because he is doing exactly the same thing now. But the question is she going to accept it or not. Either way these two cannot quit each other, not matter what.

starlight19

Postby starlight19 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote ladycam:
Quote starlight19:
Quote ladycam: Call me crazy but loved the prison scene. Where Adam visit Sharon after being question by Avery. And he gave some flimsy excuse about wanting to give her a chance to ask him questions. She respond "that's not why your here" I was the one person who gave you a chance to redeem yourself" and you can't walk away from that or me" It was so intense between them.

Yes, that was intense, just by the way he/they looked at each other. He was trying so hard to fight it but you he couldn't and didn't want to admit it.

I was trying to look for the clip on youtube, no luck. ;(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxy0bVZZaI&list=FLix7azl_ruJg-adniarTnXQ

That`t the link powerful scene have in my favorite.

Thank you. I laughed at Adam telling Noah, Sharon is my past it's over. Tell her when you see her have a nice life. cut to next clip he's there at the prison wanting to talk to her. He's never and will never be over her, just by the way he looks at her.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:16 pm

It certainly wasn't today's Canadian show I'll tell you that. :0

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I love all the Shadam scenes. Adam dying when Sharon left him ("She will love me again!") Giving her Hope's ring, watching her melt his stone cold heart. The time she shot him!
We really had entertainment with these two. Crazy, crazy love.
Tell me, what passion do we have now with Adam. Did he just dry up? It really annoys me that we should be content with an Adam that just says "I love her" about a woman.
Adam wants Victoria's "picket fence" existence.
Sharon really rocked Adam's world and vice versa.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”