FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Chicken Nerd

Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Postby Chicken Nerd » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote cindebugg: I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

I'm not passionate about them at all...I merely find the relationship revolting ... same as I feel when I step in dog poo .... and I'm not passionate about THAT either! :D

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote cindebugg: I love how they evoke such passion even in the viewers that hate them. That's what makes them good. Nobody is indifferent to Adam and Sharon.

I agree their passion to hate is just as strong as our passion to love them. Its so strong they come into a nice post about Shadam just to bash them. They are that good. Shadam brings the buzz. Their scenes together are always spectacular. Other wise people with out a favorite Shadam scene would not bother trying to spoil a thread for every one else.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote Chicken22: It's hard to pick my most memorable scene...was it when Sharon first went into the arms of the man who stole her baby and my eyes almost bugged out of my head? 8) ....or was it the first time they had sex and I was so revolted that I wanted to throw up? Or am I confusing all of this with the horror of watching Adam burn the fetus of his sibling in the fireplace? ~)

God...hard to choose, so many beautiful memories of Adam :)

You are making me laugh! Your words are so true so many beautiful memories.. So true

beachmomluvr

Postby beachmomluvr » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

As far as favorite Shadam scene, any scene that they are in together is my favorite, MM and SC just bring the chemistry that is incomparable IMO so I enjoy all of them, even the anger and the angst.

Yes it doesnt matter if they are fighting, role playing or just looking at each other they are way more entertaining then what we have been watching for the past few weeks.

Chicken Nerd

Postby Chicken Nerd » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Quote beachmomluvr: Thanks to all the haters for your intrusion and for making Shadam relevant enough to spout your opinions! We'll take the hate too, much better than indifference LOL!

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP? ~)

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Quote Chicken Nerd:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'intrusion,' aren't these threads here so that we can voice our opinion, or can you only speak if you agree with the OP? ~)

It does say your favorite Shadam scenes, it doesn't say if they are good or bad.. so they will differ from each poster.

beachmomluvr

Postby beachmomluvr » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Quote Chicken Nerd:

Sure you can intrude with your thoughts anytime, that must mean that you are thinking about Shadam and that is fine with me!

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

I love any and all Shadam scenes, but these are some of my faves.
1. NOLA
2. Winter wedding
3. Had sex before restraining order took effect
4. Had sex in Victor's office

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9bltTzHU

2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_gQ5tF78IA

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YRRpayOA0

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Quote ShadamNuke09: I love any and all Shadam scenes, but these are some of my faves.
1. NOLA
2. Winter wedding
3. Had sex before restraining order took effect
4. Had sex in Victor's office

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9bltTzHU

2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_gQ5tF78IA

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=739Nd2X6oSE

4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2YRRpayOA0

Thank you all wonderful scenes. These two sure bring it. This is what brings the buzz and the ratings. Writers need to take notes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”