FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
canada gal

Re: FAVORITE SHADAM SCENES

Postby canada gal » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Shadam kisses made me weak in the knees. *) *) *)

Here is the "I know what I want" kiss. This is what I want to see passion and Sharon and Adam deliver it every time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3RiByOM9v4

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:21 am

Still waiting (impatiently) for the new writers to do their homework via youtube videos and give us some long-waited Shadam secnes! Shadam scenes are HOT, PASSIONATE, AND ADDICTIVE, they leave you wanting more! Every Shadam scene is a cliffhanger, because they leave you captivated, on the edge of your seat, or foaming at the mouth, or drooling, or cheesing till your cheeks hurt. Can't get enough of these two!

starlight19

Postby starlight19 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote Embrace: Still waiting (impatiently) for the new writers to do their homework via youtube videos and give us some long-waited Shadam secnes! Shadam scenes are HOT, PASSIONATE, AND ADDICTIVE, they leave you wanting more! Every Shadam scene is a cliffhanger, because they leave you captivated, on the edge of your seat, or foaming at the mouth, or drooling, or cheesing till your cheeks hurt. Can't get enough of these two!

You are so right. I say bring it on. Another favorite Shadam scene was when Sharon went to Brazil looking for Adam. Their conversation in the hotel room. It was so intense and so emotional. Loved them there. Their Lake Tahoe Wedding, it was stunning, they both looked gorgeous, and of course the whole NOLA storyline.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”