Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Saturn12345

Re: Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Postby Saturn12345 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 am

Quote Mouse1979:
Quote pink kiity: i havent read anything in any soap mag that shes is leaving ~) ~) hers name was sandra nelson, oh god please take summer with you when you leave please please take hers

Im so sorry to report Kitty, but Michelle has confirmed it. In the latest edition of Soap Digest (I think that's the one I read in the store today) it has Michelle on the cover and it says something like "Yes Michelle is leaving". I am so heartbroken. %(

I feel the same way, Michelle will be sorely missed by a lot of people. The show won't be the same without her. ;(

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Not a big Phyllis fan but will see what they do. If it sharon leaving iI would be upset like so many Phyllis fans

Coastal1

Postby Coastal1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Quote Saturn12345:
I feel the same way, Michelle will be sorely missed by a lot of people. The show won't be the same without her. ;(

Heartbroken. Michelle Stafford is the actress who kept me hanging on during the many bottom-outs in this long-running soap. I've been watching since Day 1, but if I read that the TPTB made this decision (and not Michelle Stafford) I will finally stop watching.

Coastal1

Postby Coastal1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:37 pm

I loved the previous Abby (loved her as Lizzie Spaulding in GL also).

But Michelle Stafford leaving is beyond my wildest disappointments. Idiots. Even the people who love to hate her will miss her. She MADE the character of Phyllis who she is. So much fun to watch. I will, after watching Y&R since the very first episode, follow Michelle out the door. Enough already. This show just isn't taking care of its best actors.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Quote Coastal1: I loved the previous Abby (loved her as Lizzie Spaulding in GL also).

But Michelle Stafford leaving is beyond my wildest disappointments. Idiots. Even the people who love to hate her will miss her. She MADE the character of Phyllis who she is. So much fun to watch. I will, after watching Y&R since the very first episode, follow Michelle out the door. Enough already. This show just isn't taking care of its best actors.

I hated the Phyllis character but I loved the way MS made you hate her MS will be missed as Phyllis.

justdowntheroad

Postby justdowntheroad » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Anyone know the reason why? Michell Stafford will be missed. Big part of Y&R. I consider her a strong influence to the show like Victor Newman. You either love her character or hate it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”