Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Grendel

Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Postby Grendel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:42 pm

If anyone knows MS's last week, please post. I want to see her exit. Hopefully, the writers will do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper. I will check back here (not watching the show anymore) to see if anyone post the dates.

THANKS.

valleycliffe

Re: Michelle Stafford's Last Week?

Postby valleycliffe » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:47 pm

i don't think she finishes taping until next week but if it is, good luck in all your future endeavours.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I am sure there will be no ttibute... MS didnt die, she is just leaving the show!

Redshores

Postby Redshores » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Quote Grendel: If anyone knows MS's last week, please post. I want to see her exit. Hopefully, the writers will do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper. I will check back here (not watching the show anymore) to see if anyone post the dates.

THANKS.

Are the newbies not doing it for you? You seemed to be so excited about them, too bad.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Quote Grendel: If anyone knows MS's last week, please post. I want to see her exit. Hopefully, the writers will do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper. I will check back here (not watching the show anymore) to see if anyone post the dates.

THANKS.

Grendeld going to miss you. I know you love CHADAM. If I may ask are you just fed up with how the show is being written? Just curious.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I am sure there will be no ttibute... MS didnt die, she is just leaving the show!

I don't believe the OP was asking for a tribute for MS, the OP stated that he/she hopes the writers do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Quote Karl127:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I am sure there will be no ttibute... MS didnt die, she is just leaving the show!

I don't believe the OP was asking for a tribute for MS, the OP stated that he/she hopes the writers do as good a job with MS's exit as they did with the tribute for Jeanne Cooper.

Oh... Ok... Lol

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote Karl127:

Oh... Ok... Lol

LOL

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote Karl127:

Oh... Ok... Lol

LMAO!!

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 pm

She'll probably tell Nick and Jack she is going to visit Daniel then in a month or so they will get a call from her lettign them know she is not coming back to GC. Just my guess.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”