phyllis killed leaving or recast

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lbugcoco

Re: phyllis killed leaving or recast

Postby lbugcoco » Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm

wouldn't care if recast. The character is a huge part of story lines, however, don't care for the current Phyllis.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Fri May 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I never considered they could kill her off --- after today's talk, wouldn't it be awful if Summer was being reckless driving, and somehow Phyllis was killed?

I can imagine that MS needs a break from this show; but I can't imagine TPTB killing her off and making it impossible for MS to ever return.

That tweet from JM has me very curious. He said HK (Summer) did some Emmy worthy scenes. Most folks assumed he was talking about the paternity but this is a show that will air in July. So that is very close to the time MS is leaving.

Crayola13

Postby Crayola13 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:39 pm

They can't kill off Phyllis. She will decide she wants to go live with Daniel and Lucy. Summer will go with her.

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: Not killed she might to return. She needs time to deal with the fact that the second love of her life lied to her all this time. Did he it cause he loved her that much or cause he couldn't deal losing another child. Oh he couldn't deal with losing another child.. nick world is being a father no matter how messed up his personal life is he is a good father.that is his life he lost one he couldn't deal with another lost .so this great great love she thought they shared was a lie . It had nothing to really do with her but the fact being a father was more inportant than her.yes he did love her but the love of a child was more stronger.

And this is why you should never troll for men in other womens beds. The fact that each man that she has chased has been a bitter disappointment should have been a no-brainer. Men are hunters; they want to do the chasing and trapping. Modern girl she may be but men are old-fashioned in that area. Flattered in the beginning and then they become bored without the chase.

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:10 am

I think Y&R has to keep this character on the show, as Phyllis is an important long-running character and intertwined in so many lives. I would prefer to see a
look-a-like actress cast as Phyllis and keep this character alive; however, I'm also hoping that the door is left open for Michelle to return to the role should she change her mind later on. Y&R has had too many important losses lately (Emme Rylan, Eileen Davidson, Jeanne Cooper, etc.) to lose any more great actors or characters.

mahina

Postby mahina » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:44 am

Quote BabyVelvet: Dead or re-cast, either one works for me! ;)

Same here. Phyllis has been both recasted and absent from the show. And YR did just fine

mahina

Postby mahina » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:49 am

Quote bukopandan:
Quote FL senior fan:
Quote summerbright: Carmine choking or strangling her to death that would be shocker biggest murder mystery if Carmine isn't found out ~)

--------------------
I'd rather see Michael strangle Carmine to his death, but it be ruled self defensme! Carmine the stalker needs to exit, not Phyllis character.

At first I thought Michael might attack Carmine, but now I have to wonder if Fen will.

I think Fen will attack Carmine and I look forward to it. :D

mahina

Postby mahina » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 am

Quote Grendel:
Quote countryMomof4: Rest easy there pink kitty. Mrs C. is not being replaced. ;)

Killed works for me :D

Yes. If JFP is true to form, she will use considerable money MS was making to bring in more young newbies. We dont' have love interest for Kyle, Noah, Summer.

They really do need love interests including Fen. Yeah I know he's creepy but he's a great actor. :D But hey two former creeps Kevin and Ricky did very well with Jana and Daisy. :D

mahina

Postby mahina » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:09 am

Quote Laloni:
Quote FL senior fan: I THINK SHE HAS TO BE RECASTED!
This character is too exciting and too important in her
interactions with many of the characters.

No one can replace her, I don't care who comes in to play her part, she's unique in what she does, I would rather they kill her off than to see someone else making a fool of her.

MS was replaced once. And that actress did not make a fool out of her. ~) We have quite a few wonderful recasts on the show. PB, SC, MTS, MM, JW to name a few.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 am

Is she going to go out and make movies or another soap. I have seen her in movies. Some actors did soap then moved on to become big stars.I don't feel they will kill her. Maybe just leave town for awhile.to sort out her feelings.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”