Camryn Grimes--

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Camryn Grimes--

Postby rediculous » Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 am

is now 23 years old, will she be returning to GC as a new character, maybe a relative of Sharon's, who she didn't know she had..ie: from her fathers side, (which would account for her looking so much like Cassie) or will she just be a Cassie's ghost again.. TPTB are being very secretive as to how long her tenure will be or what character she will be undertaking.. Camryn Grimes is a great actress, I could see why they would want her back on canvas for more then just a few episodes...

countryMomof4

Re: Camryn Grimes--

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 am

I will take her in any role! :D I wonder if it's for a "what if" type of scene? OR she is a relative of Sharon's? OR she appears in a dream to Nick? So many possibilities. :D

It was so wonderful to watch her grow up before our eyes on the show.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 am

Quote countryMomof4: I will take her in any role! :D I wonder if it's for a "what if" type of scene? OR she is a relative of Sharon's? OR she appears in a dream to Nick? So many possibilities. :D

So many possibilities CMom, I would love to see this actress back permanently..she was a joy to watch for sure..

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote countryMomof4: I will take her in any role! :D I wonder if it's for a "what if" type of scene? OR she is a relative of Sharon's? OR she appears in a dream to Nick? So many possibilities. :D

So many possibilities CMom, I would love to see this actress back permanently..she was a joy to watch for sure..

I would love for her to come back as Sharon's daughter, the twin she didn't know about. Of course the soaps have all done this story before but how about one more time. What a change in Sharon's life but of course she might not be as sweet as Cassie and I wouldn't like that.

HeyMon

Postby HeyMon » Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 am

She's probably only coming back for dream sequences.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue May 28, 2013 9:56 am

Quite possibly Hey Mon...

HeyMon

Postby HeyMon » Tue May 28, 2013 10:01 am

I know that some have said. She could be coming back as Cassie's long lost twin, or someone who got surgery to look like Cassie.

JoshG doesnt write like that. That was more MAB's style, which I happened to like.

So it will probably be just dreams.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue May 28, 2013 10:30 am

JM says in his MSN interview ... his s/l will involve ghosts ... so I am inclined to think ... Cassie will be a part of his dreams,JMO

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Tue May 28, 2013 10:42 am

They are even suggesting she could be Cassie, who is not dead. I am interested to see what it is. But it seems she is gonna be around awhile.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue May 28, 2013 11:32 am

Quote chancegirl: They are even suggesting she could be Cassie, who is not dead. I am interested to see what it is. But it seems she is gonna be around awhile.

That's the part that keeps me wondering chancegirl, how long can a ghost linger, but then we have John Abbott who can't seem to cross over..LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”