Coming and goings

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
weatherholt3

Coming and goings

Postby weatherholt3 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Just read in the coming and going that Camryn Grimes (ex Cassie) is filming who will she be visiting Nick, Sharon or Noah or will it be all three

FL senior fan

Re: Coming and goings

Postby FL senior fan » Mon May 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Why is it Cassie's spirit returning does not excite most viewers? I'd imagine with Phyllis/Nick wanting to "use her misfortune" as a lesson for Summer, it might be Summer?
Anyway, count me as one viewer who doesn't care. RIP Cassie!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote FL senior fan: Why is it Cassie's spirit returning does not excite most viewers? I'd imagine with Phyllis/Nick wanting to "use her misfortune" as a lesson for Summer, it might be Summer?

Why can't Coleen come back as a ghost?

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

It has to do with Nick's s/l this summer, he will have to face what he has buried emotionally all these years.JMO

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

It's nice to hear Cassie will be back!!I for one would like Colleen to return as a ghost too!Because they have given John and Cassie so many chances to come back!!Why not Colleen,or Brad even?They would be welcomed back,I am sure!!

kelly11

Postby kelly11 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:16 pm

I would love to see 'ghost" of Cassie. It is such a strong storyline. It's nice to see her all grown up. I love the storyline with Nick, Sharon and Cassie-strong stuff

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:20 pm

I have seen and heard enough about Cassie and John, I would really like to see Colleen and Brad. I think it would be nice to have Brad come visit Sharon they had a connection and IMO he cared about her more then anyone else on this show.

cards1

Postby cards1 » Tue May 28, 2013 12:03 am

Quote Grendel:
Quote FL senior fan: Why is it Cassie's spirit returning does not excite most viewers? I'd imagine with Phyllis/Nick wanting to "use her misfortune" as a lesson for Summer, it might be Summer?

LOL, because no one has been standing by Colleen's grave talking to her, now if Tracy goes out to the cemetery and starts saying "Colleen I just can't talk any sense into your uncle Jack since you've passed away" then BAM we might see her.

Although I often thought we might see the ghost of Colleen haunt Victor just a little bit in some of the schemes he's pulled on Billy since receiving Billy's nieces heart. lol

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Tue May 28, 2013 10:18 am

Quote Grendel:

I would love to see Coleen come back and tell Victor that he doesn't deserve her heart because he is such an SOB. Then snatch it out of his chest! Okay, that can't be done but I can hope can't I?

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:30 am

Quote cards1:
Quote Grendel:

LOL, because no one has been standing by Colleen's grave talking to her, now if Tracy goes out to the cemetery and starts saying "Colleen I just can't talk any sense into your uncle Jack since you've passed away" then BAM we might see her.

Although I often thought we might see the ghost of Colleen haunt Victor just a little bit in some of the schemes he's pulled on Billy since receiving Billy's nieces heart. lol

LOL. That would be good!! Collen visiting Victor! And Adam.. who all could visit him?!!?! :) (besides his Mom)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”