Dylan & Adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BiancaReeseRules

Dylan & Adam

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Sun May 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Dylan and Adam can both can be in the baby life Adam can be daddy and Dylan can be step daddy to the baby and they can both see the baby and if Chelsea marries Dylan he will be the step daddy

Grendel

Re: Dylan & Adam

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 am

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Dylan and Adam can both can be in the baby life Adam can be daddy and Dylan can be step daddy to the baby and they can both see the baby and if Chelsea marries Dylan he will be the step daddy

I don't think Adam will stand for that. Once he knows he is the father, I think Dylan will be pushed aside.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon May 27, 2013 9:19 am

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Dylan and Adam can both can be in the baby life Adam can be daddy and Dylan can be step daddy to the baby and they can both see the baby and if Chelsea marries Dylan he will be the step daddy

I agree it is the child Adam wants not CL he made it clear she will never have his whole heart it belongs to another and a child wont change that.

Adam wants to give Daddy Dearest a grand child. And give him another reason to be proud of him. Adam will open his eyes eventually and see that it doesnt matter how much he gives or sacrifices (Sharon) it will never be enough.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Adam wants what is his. He will step in and take it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”