chloe's odd behavior

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: chloe's odd behavior

Postby fairland » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 pm

I agree with you because BIlly is going around town wanting to get back with Victoria just because, Billy want to get back with Victoria for every reason when the kiss was made on Victoria's lips. BIlly could have helped Chloe since the kidnapping happen. BIlly was not there when the fighting accord between Chelsea and Chloe where Chloe could have gotten support from BIlly. BIlly was not there where Chloe did go to jail for kidnapping Connor. Even when Chelsea did get a restating order on Chloe not to be seeing Connor any more.BIlly is being more self fish for wanting to keep a marriage with Victoria and running to make love to Chelsea the next and support Chloe for losing the same child that BIlly lost is Delia.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Quote fairland:
Quote chillepepper:
Quote fairland:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote fairland: this what I mean that there should be some kind of story line hear some where that how kate did come about or the way kate was being raised by another family. was chloe adopted by another family? how does chloe get adopted just by going to a boarding school? there had been away that kate character was left unresolved some how. We do not know why chloe acts the way chloe does. I mean what happen to kate as being part of the show before becoming chloe as a new name. This is why this story line should be told. Who where kate adopted parents?

I didn't think that Chloe had adopted parents. Esther is her mother and she was sent to boarding school with Mrs. C footing the bills. She changed her name herself to Chloe Mitchell because she was ashamed her mother was a maid. Her birth name would have been Kate Valintine not nowing her father because Esther had a one nite stand with some guy called Tiny. As far as I know she doesn't know him. With the Chancellor money providing for her for so long she was a
snob and didn't want anyone to know her mother. Hope that helps.

actually that does. so I would like to know more how kate was raised one way or the other. I mean kate was also part of the show before the name change. Yes esther was more of a no surprise that chloe did not want to be raised by the maids mother that is Esther. So Esther had a one night stand would make all the better that kate did change her name to chloe. I would like to know more how the name change affect kate personally? The adoption was more than scary for kate to go through without any parents knowing how kate was raised or not been raise by any other parent that could have been involved.

Why do you keep saying adoption,there was no adoption,Chloe was sent to a boarding school and when she came back on she was ashamed because her mother was a maid,after she had Delia she seemed to start getting along with Esther. I don't know how old she was when she was sent to boarding school,maybe that is what she and Billy had in common, he was in barding school when he was only six. I remember that because Jill took him away from his father John ,because Jill was being selfish ,she didn't tell John she was leaving and took Billy with her and then stuck him in a BS,just so John couldn't have him,that is why Billy was angry at his mother for a long time,can't blame him. As for Chloe there was no adoption at all,don't know where you got this from. Maybe she stayed with a friend and their family after BS and she decided to adopt them as her parents,maybe that is where the name of Mitchell came from,she decided to call herself Chloe Mitchell. JMO

I kept on saying adoption because, I think while back we never knew chloe's background very well. I just know that Chloe went to boarding school some one could have adopt Kate to make sure that kate changed her name to chloe in some how. So what is the point of jill take billy away from john to make sure that billy went to boarding school So jill could have her way to keep billy away from john? My guess is as good as anything because, I heard from other viewer who do post on here as well that chloe is ashamed to get close to Esther because, her mother is a maid to Katherine Chancellor. chloe did know how to react to the idea that her mother became a maid for katherine. that is my guess as good as anything.

Fairland, Esther was already working for Catherine when she got pregnant with Kate/Chloe. I am not sure but I think someone Esther was involved with killed Mrs Chancellor's husband Rex. I am not sure if that was Tiny or someone else but Esther has never had very good taste in men. Mrs Chancellor gave Kate the gift of a superb boarding school education like many wealthy children receive. No one adopted Kate. She made the decision herself to change her name. It may have been partly so she could pursue Billy Abbott without him realizing who she was. At the time, Jill thought Catherine was her mother so Billy would have been an heir to both Chancellor & Abbott money. In other words, quite a catch. Kate lived at boarding school. During school vacations she may have gone home with other students or Mrs C may have paid someone to take care of her when the school was closed. This was the case with a friend of mine who sent both his sons to British boarding schools. They only came home once or twice a year.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Quote fairland: Esther says she has high hopes for Chloe's marriage...unlike some. She goes upstairs and Lauren and Jill talk alone. So Is this a good enough reason to hold out hope that Chloe should or should not get married to kevin. What is going on with Esther making sure if Chloe does get married or not to Kevin? speaking negative hopes to think the worst if Chloe does or does get married to kevin. That is not Esther love life where Chloe is concerned over the word of Marriage. So Esther as high hopes for Chloe ever getting married again unlike some of Chloe's marriages. What point is Esther is trying to make any scene of Chloe ever getting married again. Does this mean Esther has commitment Issues where Chloe is concerned?

I think it means that Chloe forced both Cane & Billy to marry her b/c she was pregnant with Delia. So neither of them loved Chloe. Kevin has a lot of flaws but he does seem to love Chloe.

fairland

Postby fairland » Fri May 02, 2014 12:04 am

Chelsea assumes she's pregnant by Kevin, but Chloe clarifies she's not pregnant and will be having a baby on her own, not with Kevin. I am going to love this scene right here because, Chlesea shocked by the news by what Chloe siad is going to be priceless fror sure. I love the drama between, Chelsea and Chloe together. I love how Chelsea points out that Chloe is pregnant by Kevin. Really Chloe that Chloe is pregnant with kevin's child. I love the way Chloe makes it clear to chelsea that Chloe is not pregnanat by Kevin to Chelsea. I love their frendship between Chloe and Chelsea and that is priceless beyond words. I love the wrting here as well.

mj72

Postby mj72 » Fri May 02, 2014 3:27 am

Chloe is a nut job since she lost her daughter and to me chelsey hasn't been there for her....even though Adam supposedly died she still has Conner alive and well with her while her best friend has to deal with her daughters death and her best friends husband accidently killed her..I think Chelsey is selfish and not worthy of Chloes friendship at all..actually I would sue her for something(don't know what) but something and to think billy and chloe donated Dilias eyes to Conner...not nice

Return to “The Young and the Restless”