chloe's odd behavior

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: chloe's odd behavior

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote alanadz: She lost her child. Of course she is acting odd.

Very true. What parent who has just lost a little child could help being crazy? That goes for Billy as well as Chloe.

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote alanadz: She lost her child. Of course she is acting odd.

Very true. What parent who has just lost a little child could help being crazy? That goes for Billy as well as Chloe.

BIlly has brought a gun to shot the hit and run guy who killed. That would lead to murder very fast. chloe might be insane with grievf over how delia had died. I do not see chloe holding any type of gun for any type of reason. chloe is not Gun material.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Kevin arrives at the penthouse looking for Chelsea. He tells Adam he's there about Connor - he doesn't think it's helping Chloe to be around him. I actually think kevin is doing what is right for chloe just by going over to chelsea and Adam's place to dress his concerns about what is best for chloe not to be around connor and being reminded everyday what chloe did for both Adam and chelsea is not helping chloe to get past the hurt that delia is dead. I would LIke to know more where kevin has the right to talk to Adam about connor and find away to help chloe in the proccses of letting go that delia had died.

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Esther says she sounds like Katherine. Jill wants to make her proud. Chloe assures Kevin that she's okay - it will be good to be with everyone who loved Delia. I love this up as well great drama in this scene that Chloe wants to assure Kevin that she is ok that Kevin should not worry about Chloe. I love this line coming from Esther she does sound like Katherine. what exactly is Esther is implying by that commit. I love this story line and the set up for great writing skills as well great drama. I love Jill want to make Katherine proud.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 pm

That will depends what it really means to have weight with the new Adam you never know what Adam might or might do once Adam does find out what CHloe and Victoria did to help chelsea to keep this big secerit from Adam in the first place. a lot has been pasted up in that story line that has not been finished. chloe may have still a big part to play and chloe is right Adam can not advoid chloe for long. Same can be siad about victoria. I am hoping in the end That chelsea and chloe stay friends with each other through this big crisis.. chloe and chelsea great frindship story line staying together forever. I would love to see a much more rocker path of more great story line here in the Adam/chloe/chelsea/victoria/billy story line.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Chloe runs into Kevin at Crimson Lights. He has lunch for her and Chelsea, but she says they're not working at the office - she's going to the penthouse. She insists she's fine being around Connor. I would love this to be come a flashback for Kevin where kevin does worry about chloe being fine and how many times that chloe actually think she is fine being around Connor. Kevin feels like he is struggling that chloe is not talking to kevin about what is going on in chloe's mind saying that chloe fine for all the wrong reasons.

fairland

Postby fairland » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 pm

I love this senesce in particular that chloe and chelsea still in a apologetic mood that Connor does still come first. I would love for there to be flashbacks for both character to have flashbacks of one an other that is chloe and chelsea. I love chloe does point how chloe was not thinking of Connor and the way chloe did actually try to take. I love chloe's lines here Chloe knew full well that chelsea wanted to be a parent first and Connor is every to chelsea and chloe is how sorry chloe feels that Connor could have ben take again. I love this senesce to become a major flashback in the near future into other great story lines. MCE/EH both deserve an Emmy win performance for there acting skills.

fairland

Postby fairland » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 pm

I love every material that chloe's character is getting as well for chelsea's character as well. I love watching confrontation like this one that chloe and chelsea are having right about now.Chelsea explains that it was something she and Adam discussed. Chloe assures her they'll stay friends regardless. I love the way chelsea point is coming right off in a heat of disrespect for chloe chelsea does explain that it was something she and adam discussed. I love how chloe does reassure chelsea that we are still going to stay friends regardless of your chloe's that you chelsea should be happy with Adam. That is the real chloe that i know and love will be supportive for chelsea in chelsea's time of need.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Chelsea says she's not doing this right now. Chloe keeps going. Chelsea says, "Enough, Chloe!" Jack offers to stay but Adam says he'll handle it. All the drama that i love watching is in chelsea and chloe that chloe does not agree with what chelsea is doing. How loud does chelsea need to be over the fact chloe does not listen very well. Yelling and shouting like cvhloe does not have a chance to hold onto a friendship with chelsea for some kind of reason. THat is more than direct action towrads chloe. THat is Enough Chloe. my guess is that Chloe does leave the church in tears or want to be left alone. I love the drama. I love the writing skills. I love every character that does bring great drama to this event.

fairland

Postby fairland » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:56 pm

She is about to leave when Chloe arrives. "Off to meet Adam?" Chelsea realizes Chloe knows. I love the surprise look on Chelsea face when Chloe arrived at chelsea door step with a question asking Chelsea Off meeting Adam? I love that senesce while Chloe was at the while chelsea looked at Chloe in great shock. THat is very realistic to me. I love the wring skills as well great drama coming from both Chelsea and Chloe chit chatting with each other I love Chelsea responds that Chelsea realizes chloe knew what Adam was up to.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”