Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Grendel

Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!

Postby Grendel » Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Dylan's army buddy that he has the nightmares about. And a handsome Latino name Julian.

Get ready single ladies!

Grendel

Re: Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!

Postby Grendel » Sat May 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Even though she isn't single yet, I am sure one of these guys is for Chloe.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 12:19 pm

I for one am very happy. These recycled romances are so BORING!

reng

Postby reng » Sun May 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh, I thought Dylan's Army buddy was killed. Are we going to find out that the bad thing about Dylan is that he left his friend to die? Hope not.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote reng: Oh, I thought Dylan's Army buddy was killed. Are we going to find out that the bad thing about Dylan is that he left his friend to die? Hope not.

Yeah I think you are right. The one he dreams about was Sullivan. This one is Stitch. I may be wrong but I thought I read he was only gonna be around for 4 episodes and it was to officiate a wedding or something. I wonder who that could be, UGH Chylan.

I am thinking Chloe is gonna steal Alex from Abby.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Quote reng: Oh, I thought Dylan's Army buddy was killed. Are we going to find out that the bad thing about Dylan is that he left his friend to die? Hope not.

I don't see that. JFP and JFP are BFF's. Dylan will always be a hero unless they want to give him an edge or a dark side tpo be more like Adam.

frootloop

Postby frootloop » Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote chancegirl:

Yeah I think you are right. The one he dreams about was Sullivan. This one is Stitch. I may be wrong but I thought I read he was only gonna be around for 4 episodes and it was to officiate a wedding or something. I wonder who that could be, UGH Chylan.

Is Adam and Chelsea's divorce finalized? I also thought you had to wait 6 months in GC to get remarried so it can't be Dylan and Chelsea can it.. I think it will be tho.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote frootloop:
Quote chancegirl:

Is Adam and Chelsea's divorce finalized? I also thought you had to wait 6 months in GC to get remarried so it can't be Dylan and Chelsea can it.. I think it will be tho.

Good question. I am not sure.

Sudsy Sue

Postby Sudsy Sue » Sun May 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Quote chancegirl:

I also read about Dylan's friend Stitch coming for 4 episodes, but I got the impression he would be a doctor or medic. Where did you get your info that he would officiate a wedding. What would be the point of bringing in someone just to officiate a wedding?

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote Sudsy Sue:
Quote chancegirl:

I also read about Dylan's friend Stitch coming for 4 episodes, but I got the impression he would be a doctor or medic. Where did you get your info that he would officiate a wedding. What would be the point of bringing in someone just to officiate a wedding?

I don't know anything about the wedding? I wasn't even sure it would be Chylan getting married.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”