Phyllis isn't needed on Y&R anymore !

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabyVelvet

Re: Phyllis isn't needed on Y&R anymore !

Postby BabyVelvet » Sun May 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote pink kiity: i get tired of arms flapping all around all of the times what is shes a bird will i guess the bird need to fly so let the bird fly i got tired of the phyliss show ~) ~) ~)
Yeah, it was fun while it lasted, but it's reached it's expiration date. %(

angel276

Postby angel276 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Looking forward to the break from Phyllis. I think she was shoved down our throats for so long...the character began to sicken me.

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Sun May 26, 2013 8:15 pm

I realize this is a thread about Phyllis but I will say this, if SC were smart she would be thinking of jumping ship also before the boat sinks, it's only a matter of time, I don't think any of the vets are safe at this point although it was Michelle that decided to leave, I think she felt the ship sinking and chose to leave before it went all the way down!! I will miss her but I'm happy for her! I, more than likely will just stop watching now because she was the only thing I was watching for...although the Chelsea story has kinda sparked some interest, I don't know if it's enough to keep me watching it on a regular basis, I only watched it twice last week as it was, so once MS is gone, it will be hard to tune in!! It's turned into a huge snore fest for me! I find I FF a lot these days!

frootloop

Postby frootloop » Sun May 26, 2013 9:56 pm

I ff alot too. The show stinks.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Quote dazzleme: I realize this is a thread about Phyllis but I will say this, if SC were smart she would be thinking of jumping ship also before the boat sinks, it's only a matter of time, I don't think any of the vets are safe at this point although it was Michelle that decided to leave, I think she felt the ship sinking and chose to leave before it went all the way down!! I will miss her but I'm happy for her! I, more than likely will just stop watching now because she was the only thing I was watching for...although the Chelsea story has kinda sparked some interest, I don't know if it's enough to keep me watching it on a regular basis, I only watched it twice last week as it was, so once MS is gone, it will be hard to tune in!! It's turned into a huge snore fest for me! I find I FF a lot these days!

You make some excellent points. I read a lot complaints about the newbies but if not newbies like Chelsea, Avery and a few others, once MS leaves I would never bother to watch again. JFP wants to writer a HH type show for an HH audience.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I expect to see more vets either leave or get pushed out.

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Sun May 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote angel276: Looking forward to the break from Phyllis. I think she was shoved down our throats for so long...the character began to sicken me.
Yes, we needed a break, and now we'll have it. :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”