More SHICK magic love & passion!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
vyvan

More SHICK magic love & passion!!

Postby vyvan » Sat May 25, 2013 1:10 am

I love the new writers for bringing back the good old days of true love and passion, enough of table and dumpster sex scenes of Phyllis who has dominated the screen under the sick writings of MAB!!!
I love the bill bell version of love ...the forever golden couple SHICK!!!
SHICK always wins hands down if the world is polled about the best ever couple in all daytime.SHICK will always be #1 or least #2.
SHICK sizzles in every interaction even after all these years....Nicky's kiss on her cheek and holding her trembling hands were so sweet!!!
SHICK forever!!! So glad Adam is out of Sharon's orbit and Phyllis out of Nicks.

BabyVelvet

Re: More SHICK magic love & passion!!

Postby BabyVelvet » Sat May 25, 2013 1:25 am

Quote vyvan: I love the new writers for bringing back the good old days of true love and passion, enough of table and dumpster sex scenes of Phyllis who has dominated the screen under the sick writings of MAB!!!
SHICK always wins hands down if the world is polled about the best ever couple in all daytime.SHICK will always be #1 or least #2.
SHICK sizzles in every interaction even after all these years....Nicky's kiss on her cheek and holding her trembling hands were so sweet!!!
SHICK forever!!! So glad Adam is out of Sharon's orbit and Phyllis out of Nicks.
Very lovely post. ICAM. I see great things ahead for them.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote vyvan: I love the new writers for bringing back the good old days of true love and passion, enough of table and dumpster sex scenes of Phyllis who has dominated the screen under the sick writings of MAB!!!

I noticed Sharon's hands were not trembling any more because she was with Nick...... :)

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Sat May 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I noticed Sharon's hands were not trembling any more because she was with Nick...... :)
Yes, it's very touching when Nick and Sharon are touching. Love is a beautiful thing.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat May 25, 2013 4:24 pm

I absolutely adored Nick and Sharon's scenes in the past week. They have a connection like no one else, even when they're just friends. I would love a Shick reunion, but this time I hope the writer's get it right and don't make a dog's breakfast of it like MAB did.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 am

If the writers are going down the SHICK road, please build them up slowly.. Get Adam out of Shaorn's heart and mind and get Avery out of his system.. which I do believe Nick never REALLY loved her.. she was his rebound.. JMO

Let them date, do family night, go to movies bowling or what have you...No sex until truly ready! Safe sex... no more kids.. please!

Then maybe... I can get aboard if done right. because I am so done with Adam and Sharon!

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 am

[quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: If the writers are going down the SHICK road, please build them up slowly.. Get Adam out of Shaorn's heart and mind and get Avery out of his system.. which I do believe Nick never REALLY loved her.. she was his rebound.. JMO

Let them date, do family night, go to movies bowling or what have you...No sex until truly ready! Safe sex... no more kids.. please!

Then maybe... I can get aboard if done right. because I am so done with Adam and Sharon![/quo
te]

Can't believe the writers are making a Shick fan out of me.
But they are hope they reunite and raise Faith. Noah seems lost they could be there for him as a family.

grey

Postby grey » Sun May 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Great post! Shick has such an tenderness about them. You can feel the love between them, a connection they will always have. They can look at each other and see each other's soul. When they touch magic happens :)

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sun May 26, 2013 12:17 pm

It is really hard not to root for them when they are in each others orbit and are interacting as they have been. They are trying to pull me back in? Lol

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sun May 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Quote ladycam: [quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: If the writers are going down the SHICK road, please build them up slowly.. Get Adam out of Shaorn's heart and mind and get Avery out of his system.. which I do believe Nick never REALLY loved her.. she was his rebound.. JMO

Then maybe... I can get aboard if done right. because I am so done with Adam and Sharon![/quo
te]

Can't believe the writers are making a Shick fan out of me.
But they are hope they reunite and raise Faith. Noah seems lost they could be there for him as a family.

Same here.. I am scared to hope because it just seems that Sharon a always get the short end of the stick! Id love to see a romance and a healthy strong loving relatioship as well!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”