Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Grendel

Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote frootloop: Sharon did the same. She was on all the time and interacted with everyone.. now she gets to beg Adam to love her once a week. I wonder if she is next.

lol!! Phyllis is middle aged? So are Sharon and Lauren!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 3:29 pm

If anyone is wondering Chelsea is 10 years younger than Sharon. Wait I just remembered Cassie. If she was alive she would be older than Noah. So that means Sharon (the character NOT the actress) has to be at least 45. So Sharon Newman has to be about 15 years older than Chelsea.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Mon May 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Why does it matter, the ole gal Phyl is leaving! Also the fact of the matter is, no matter how you chose to spin it, Sharon will always be younger than Phyl...so deal with it and move on :D

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Quote janetb: I've never been a fan of Phyllis but MS is great in the role.Phyllis is a major character and I can't see her being written out especially with all the expected drama with Nick/Summer/Jack.Maybe she'll leave town for a while and then the role would be recast.

Why is that paternity mess a big deal for Phyllis? Summer is still her daughter. If Jack is Summer's father then that is a great reason for Phyllis to leave. lol

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 2:52 pm

I would be shocked if the writers have any long term interest in the paternity SL. It's ancient history.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Quote vikis3: Why does it matter, the ole gal Phyl is leaving! Also the fact of the matter is, no matter how you chose to spin it, Sharon will always be younger than Phyl...so deal with it and move on :D

Yes and no spin necessary for Chelsea to be many years younger than Sharon!

mahina

Postby mahina » Mon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I wasn't watching MS the first time so Sandra Nelson was the first Phyllis I knew. I remember her kidnapping Michael. Lol. :-). And crying her eyes out when she lost Daniel in court. %( MS and SN both are good actresses so I think Phyllis can be replaced. The show will go on if Phyllis is gone. We lost Brad, Ashley, John, Ryan, and now Kay. Losing them is sad too

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote mahina: I wasn't watching MS the first time so Sandra Nelson was the first Phyllis I knew. I remember her kidnapping Michael. Lol. :-). And crying her eyes out when she lost Daniel in court. %( MS and SN both are good actresses so I think Phyllis can be replaced. The show will go on if Phyllis is gone. We lost Brad, Ashley, John, Ryan, and now Kay. Losing them is sad too

Phyllis doesn't need to be replaced. Kyle and some of the other new characters need love interest.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Quote Grendel:
Quote vikis3: Why does it matter, the ole gal Phyl is leaving! Also the fact of the matter is, no matter how you chose to spin it, Sharon will always be younger than Phyl...so deal with it and move on :D

I don't believe that I said anything about Chelsea ~)

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote vikis3:
Quote Grendel:

I don't believe that I said anything about Chelsea
~)

I was very happy to include her. Phyllis is leaving, but Chelsea sure isn't.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”