Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Grendel

Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Quote vikis3: Why does it matter, the ole gal Phyl is leaving! Also the fact of the matter is, no matter how you chose to spin it, Sharon will always be younger than Phyl...so deal with it and move on :D

Yes and no spin necessary for Chelsea to be many years younger than Sharon!

mahina

Postby mahina » Mon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I wasn't watching MS the first time so Sandra Nelson was the first Phyllis I knew. I remember her kidnapping Michael. Lol. :-). And crying her eyes out when she lost Daniel in court. %( MS and SN both are good actresses so I think Phyllis can be replaced. The show will go on if Phyllis is gone. We lost Brad, Ashley, John, Ryan, and now Kay. Losing them is sad too

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Quote mahina: I wasn't watching MS the first time so Sandra Nelson was the first Phyllis I knew. I remember her kidnapping Michael. Lol. :-). And crying her eyes out when she lost Daniel in court. %( MS and SN both are good actresses so I think Phyllis can be replaced. The show will go on if Phyllis is gone. We lost Brad, Ashley, John, Ryan, and now Kay. Losing them is sad too

Phyllis doesn't need to be replaced. Kyle and some of the other new characters need love interest.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Quote Grendel:
Quote vikis3: Why does it matter, the ole gal Phyl is leaving! Also the fact of the matter is, no matter how you chose to spin it, Sharon will always be younger than Phyl...so deal with it and move on :D

I don't believe that I said anything about Chelsea ~)

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote vikis3:
Quote Grendel:

I don't believe that I said anything about Chelsea
~)

I was very happy to include her. Phyllis is leaving, but Chelsea sure isn't.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon May 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote Grendel:
Quote mahina: I wasn't watching MS the first time so Sandra Nelson was the first Phyllis I knew. I remember her kidnapping Michael. Lol. :-). And crying her eyes out when she lost Daniel in court. %( MS and SN both are good actresses so I think Phyllis can be replaced. The show will go on if Phyllis is gone. We lost Brad, Ashley, John, Ryan, and now Kay. Losing them is sad too

Phyllis doesn't need to be replaced. Kyle and some of the other new characters need love interest.

Kyle could be paired up with Carmine, Noah or Fen.

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote vikis3: Who is talking about Sharon? The title of this thread is about MS.

Can't have one without the other, Sharon is the love of everyone and this MB tells it. ;)

mahina

Postby mahina » Mon May 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Quote Grendel:

No she doesn't need to be replaced but she can if the writers want to keep the character. I would be OK with a recast. Jmho

mahina

Postby mahina » Mon May 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Grendel:

Kyle could be paired up with Carmine, Noah or Fen.

8) LOL!!!! :-)

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote mahina:
Quote Grendel:

No she doesn't need to be replaced but she can if the writers want to keep the character. I would be OK with a recast. Jmho

The writers are doing a good job building new characters. They need to bring in love interest for some of the younger characters.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”