Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CdnMama

Re: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Postby CdnMama » Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Well I'm a huge chelsea fan and I love Dylan now too. They are awesome together! Wow what a super couple! I just look forward to their scenes and hope they get married and raise this baby together and don't have to deal with Adam at all!!!!
Yes I am back to detesting Adam. Can't stand him at all anymore not since Chelsea lost the baby and he became so mean and cold to her. Now he actuallly expects her to be straight with him??? Good Grief! That loser lost his chance to be with Chelsea when he chose sharon over her. I can't believe I was actually liking Adam for awhile there the Chadam was good (I can't stand Shadam) and now he's back to his old evil self again. Can't stand him. Get rid of his character or have him move to the farm already.
Team Dylan and Chelsea all the way! real man Dylan is!!!

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Writers is dropping the ball on this couple. Hope this week they have the heart to heart about the baby. So that Dylan can help Chelsea protect her secret. They can also start to get to know each. Dylan didn't know Chelsea had a baby before come on writers pick up the speed. Personally I prefer Adam not know about the baby until he's moved on with his life. Then they can co-parent am sure they'll be drama but the romantic stuff will be done. Bumping Chylan to the top. This story will be fun when Dylan and Chelsea have that talk :D

Stemp

Postby Stemp » Wed May 29, 2013 12:13 am

I was not a fan of SB on GH, nor do I watch it but was expecting great things; did not see any chemistry between he and JC or Dylan and Avery and I really didn't like Chelsea until she got w/Dylan either. Now, both characters have come alive for me. LOVE Chylan. I can finally see how a good guy can alter the course of the baby's life, and Dylan can be such a good influence on the baby, but on Chelsea too. Hope they stay together and Adam can jog on. He's been a self serving jerk w/every woman he's been with so far beginning w/Skye. He uses, infatuates, uses some more, fauns love, then chooses himself. The only reason Adam has been into Chelsea is bc she moved on with someone better for her and his ego bruised a bit. Loved Dylan taking him to task in protection of Chels too.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 pm

It seem like we all on the same page..Dylan is what's best for Chelsea. He always put her first and handle his business unlike Adam. Chelesa was a nobody with adam but someone he walked all over i love this Chelsea. MCE rocks when she become independent. Just because the baby is adam don't mean Chelsea belong with him. Team Chylan to the top :D

Leighla

Postby Leighla » Wed May 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Hmmm...I'm seeing some Chelsea haters in here but I, for one, am a genuine Chylan fan. I enjoy their banter and sweetness and they are absolutely gorgeous together. Steve and Melissa have amazing chemistry. I'm really excited for what's to come for them. I was hooked from their first scene when they literally ran into each other and he fixed her car. The sonogram scene today was all kinds of adorable. They just fit, and Chelsea's baby will be deeply loved by both of them.

Can't wait for more Chylan. :D

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

They are really cute together. I love how Dylan is already doting on the baby. My heart still belongs to Chadam but but lol

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote Leighla: Hmmm...I'm seeing some Chelsea haters in here but I, for one, am a genuine Chylan fan. I enjoy their banter and sweetness and they are absolutely gorgeous together. Steve and Melissa have amazing chemistry. I'm really excited for what's to come for them. I was hooked from their first scene when they literally ran into each other and he fixed her car. The sonogram scene today was all kinds of adorable. They just fit, and Chelsea's baby will be deeply loved by both of them.

Can't wait for more Chylan. :D
I'm a former shadam fan but the past couple of months has just made me stop rooting for them. I like the woman chelesa is without adam. I don't post in the chelesa thread because i was kicked out of there without people giving me a chance. I hope it's not the case here because i promise i am a genuine chylan fan. If you see any chelesa bashing feel free to report as i am not always here.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Bumping chylan back to the top,they are so cute together *)

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Good night all,i hope we get some chylan tomorrow :o

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 am

Quote Grendel: They are really cute together. I love how Dylan is already doting on the baby. My heart still belongs to Chadam but but lol

Same here. Congrats guys--Chylan made it to round two of the spring super couple showdown only a few votes behind Shadam. Not bad for a couple that's only known each other for 2 months. tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/spring-supercouple-showdown-results-round-2/

Return to “The Young and the Restless”