Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Postby fairland » Sat May 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Quote lovelylady21:
Quote fairland:
Quote ladycam: I think Dylan brings out the best in Chelsea. If the writers remove Adam an rewrite the baby conception date they would be gold. Lots of potential s/l for these two Team Chylan :D

lets not exude Adam quite yet. I would this triangle take flight first. I do love both men to be with chelsea. So I am more than torn from both men that is Steven burton character and Michael Muhney character. Adam is also a great character that can play out a love interest with heart. If chelsea give into her heart and actually open up to Adam once more. Same goos with dylan. I mean dylan does deserve to know the truth that this child is not dylan child at all.

This is NOT a Adam nor shadam or chadam thread,i wish you people would respect that and leave this thread just for chylan fans or im going to start reporting people

That is very much my mistaken. I was just putting in a commit about how I am torn between dylan and Adam. I did not realize that you are just looking for chelsea and dylan fans only. My mistake. I never said i was shshadam fan at any rate. i love chelsea character with dylan very,very, much so. whatI am saying is dylan and chelsea are more than a top rating couple to me too. please do not report me. I did make a mistake. dylan and chelsea to the core. sorry on so many levels.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote fairland:
Quote lovelylady21:
Quote fairland:
Quote ladycam: I think Dylan brings out the best in Chelsea. If the writers remove Adam an rewrite the baby conception date they would be gold. Lots of potential s/l for these two Team Chylan :D

lets not exude Adam quite yet. I would this triangle take flight first. I do love both men to be with chelsea. So I am more than torn from both men that is Steven burton character and Michael Muhney character. Adam is also a great character that can play out a love interest with heart. If chelsea give into her heart and actually open up to Adam once more. Same goos with dylan. I mean dylan does deserve to know the truth that this child is not dylan child at all.

This is NOT a Adam nor shadam or chadam thread,i wish you people would respect that and leave this thread just for chylan fans or im going to start reporting people

That is very much my mistaken. I was just putting in a commit about how I am torn between dylan and Adam. I did not realize that you are just looking for chelsea and dylan fans only. My mistake. I never said i was shshadam fan at any rate. i love chelsea character with dylan very,very, much so. whatI am saying is dylan and chelsea are more than a top rating couple to me too. please do not report me. I did make a mistake. dylan and chelsea to the core. sorry on so many levels.

My apologize to you,that was for any trouble maker i just want this thread to be drama free.

acec

Postby acec » Sat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I agree with everyone,Chelsey seem so happy with Dylan,even though the baby isnt his,I think he will love the baby just as much as if it were his.Dylan treats her much better than Adam ever would or could.Adam will always have a connection to Sharon,who wants to deal with that.

Chalen

Postby Chalen » Sat May 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I love Chylan as well. They are so cute together and Dylan really would look after Chelsea and the baby. Dylan would love both of them.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm

I was hooked by the way they can easily talk to each other and chelesa comes first to Dylan. She know he is a good man that's what kind of father she wants for her baby. Dylan is about family and he think of chelesa as apart of his family. I can't wait to see him build his own new furnished house. If the truth comes out chelesa should still want Dylan in her life and i hope he continue to be in hers. I want more chylan :)

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 am

Quote Lolacat:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote candy world: I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

I love Adam. And no Chelsea did not make the right decision. If Adam is the dad she should have said so. She may destroy her chances with Dylan because of it. Adam would make a great dad. Adam wasnt in love with Chelsea and she knew it and married him anyway. Their marriage falling apart was both their faults. They need to clear the air between them so CL and Dylan can have a fair shot.

Oh for goodness sake, This is a Chylan love thread NOT a What she did wrong. We know you love Shadam so that is why you want Chylan. But YES, Adam is in love with Chelsea and he told her so.(He told Sharon that he loves her but he loves Chelsea more.)

Onto what this thread is really about, Although I love Chadam, I also love Chylan. Love SB and MCE and together they can do no wrong..

Not that it is any of your business but I was talking about the Adam bashing. If I choose to like another couple that is my business. I find that Dylan makes CL entertaining. But thats ok I will now go back to turning off the tube when she is on. I dont have to try to watch her for any reason. It is people like you who cause characters and the actress/actors that plays them fans.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 am

I will no longer ship a couple after the SHADAM fiasco... But I do like Dylan and Chelsea together... they are cute and fun. Never cared for Chelsea but with Dylan who I am liking more and more.. I can see the chemistry.

I hate to say it, but I don't see them in the long run... I do see Adam finding out and stopping the wedding because he found out that Chelsea is having his baby...

right now I am team Chylan

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:10 pm

NO couple is a long run that's not how soap opera work nowadays i know that BUT im enjoying them if anyone is not this isn't the thread you should not come to. Do NOT bash chylan. I guess some people really don't understand the concept to no bashing. I will be reporting last warning...
I am team Chylan now and always,adam isn't the man for chelesa they made her needy and clingy around him and she had no life of her own. Now she is strong and independent got a job and don't need anyone. Dylan is attentive to her needs and she makes him happy that's all that matter.

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Quote candy world: I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

I hope for a chylan wedding too. Dylan look amazing in tuxedo ;)

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Sun May 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Quote lovelylady21: NO couple is a long run that's not how soap opera work nowadays i know that BUT im enjoying them if anyone is not this isn't the thread you should not come to. Do NOT bash chylan. I guess some people really don't understand the concept to no bashing. I will be reporting last warning...
I am team Chylan now and always,adam isn't the man for chelesa they made her needy and clingy around him and she had no life of her own. Now she is strong and independent got a job and don't need anyone. Dylan is attentive to her needs and she makes him happy that's all that matter.

Believe me, I know no couple stays together for long... But I have a feeling that this baby story line may not last as long as expected. Adam my demand a DNA test and if no one... Like Chelsea or Chloe mess with the result...

If Chelsea confesses to both men and Dylan still wants a relationship then I am all for it.

Because a relationship is only as stable as its foundation and we know chylan s is built on a collassol lie.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”