Phyllis is leaving!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Suziq

Phyllis is leaving!

Postby Suziq » Thu May 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Im suprised that I'm not reading here that Michelle Stafford is leaving the show! can't imagine the show without her after all these 15 or 16 years! The show is really evolving. We lost a great with Jeanne Cooper and now this. Guess we move on!! So sad though....

yandrfan99

Re: Phyllis is leaving!

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Quote Suziq: Im suprised that I'm not reading here that Michelle Stafford is leaving the show! can't imagine the show without her after all these 15 or 16 years! The show is really evolving. We lost a great with Jeanne Cooper and now this. Guess we move on!! So sad though....

If you look several pages back you will see thread after thread about about MS leaving

Suziq

Postby Suziq » Thu May 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Quote yandrfan99:
Quote Suziq: Im suprised that I'm not reading here that Michelle Stafford is leaving the show! can't imagine the show without her after all these 15 or 16 years! The show is really evolving. We lost a great with Jeanne Cooper and now this. Guess we move on!! So sad though....

If you look several pages back you will see thread after thread about about MS leaving

Just shockingly came across it! so sorry

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Quote Suziq:
Quote yandrfan99:

For real! How rude.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Quote Grendel:
Quote Suziq:
Quote yandrfan99:

For real! How rude.

No one is being rude. Suziq didn't know there were any posts about MS leaving and I told her where to look for them.

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Thu May 23, 2013 11:42 pm

I hate that MS is leaving... But since she is going, I hope she takes Summer with her when she goes... TPTB broke their necks to change Summer actresses... and for what? They couldn't give into MS's requirements? I said YEARS ago when this site first began that PHONEY/SONY was sabotaging Y&R. They couldn't get rid of it while it was DAYTIME'S no.1 show... So they have slowly & methodically chipped away at it, and reduced it to this pile of crap that it is now. They have hired Y&R's rival to babysit... That's like asking a fox to go collect the eggs! I do not know what these idiots think people want to see in it's place... most certainly NOT another cooking show, NOT another talk show, NOT another Mr.know it all Dr. show, NOT another game show!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Quote y.nr: I hate that MS is leaving... But since she is going, I hope she takes Summer with her when she goes... TPTB broke their necks to change Summer actresses... and for what? They couldn't give into MS's requirements? I said YEARS ago when this site first began that PHONEY/SONY was sabotaging Y&R. They couldn't get rid of it while it was DAYTIME'S no.1 show... So they have slowly & methodically chipped away at it, and reduced it to this pile of crap that it is now. They have hired Y&R's rival to babysit... That's like asking a fox to go collect the eggs! I do not know what these idiots think people want to see in it's place... most certainly NOT another cooking show, NOT another talk show, NOT another Mr.know it all Dr. show, NOT another game show!

I agree with a lot of what you say. But I am pretty sure it's not Sony. It's CBS. Some of the top executives have been very honest and very vocal about wanting to get rid of their soaps.

batty

Postby batty » Thu May 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Nobody has said that 'Phylliss' is leaving, only that MS is leaving....they more than likely will recast the role.

Ash72

Postby Ash72 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 am

Quote yandrfan99:

Huh???? Wth? An I was loving Phyllis' newer good s/l!! Y?

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 am

I don't know what they think they'll replace it with? If you look at REALITY TV, those foney folks ARE a Soap! They aren't real at all! As long as the Soap is paying the bills, I don't know what they're so crotchety about... Probably some youngin, whose momma used to watch soaps, and now they want to do away with it since the power is in their crappy lil hands!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”