Chelsea and Adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fromday01

Chelsea and Adam

Postby fromday01 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:02 pm

I think Chelsea should tell Adam the truth about the baby so that Avery can be with Dylan.

Gramee Bee

Re: Chelsea and Adam

Postby Gramee Bee » Wed May 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Chelsea telling the truth will not happen. The trust is gone between the two of them, and if/when Adam finds out about Chelsea's giant con on him, the fury in him will explode the likes she has never seen. I can't imagine any way back together, just forgive and forget won't do it. It would take massive amounts of couple counseling in real life. But then again this is reel life!

coco28

Postby coco28 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

I think in the American show today, it was clear that Adam is figuring it out that she is shwowing too soon and given the time line whenwomen start to show, ths very well could be his little rugrat in there. He almost warned chelsea that if this is his baby....Chelsea didnt let him finish his sentence. Chelsea should know this is over, he is very suspicious. He is a dog with a bone now and he wont stop chasing this till he knows the truth. She really really needs to come clean, this is about tp blow up in her face.

P.S can someone please puch chloe's lights out. I just want to see that.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Adam will demand a paternity test or Victoria will confirm his suspicions.

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 pm

I don't care how it gets done...I just want Adam to get his baby from that lying woman! She and Dylan can make their OWN baby if it goes that far! Dylan better watch out who he threatens; Adam doesn't play, especially about something this important to him! Chelsea has screwed up royally!

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Quote hubbardfan: I don't care how it gets done...I just want Adam to get his baby from that lying woman! She and Dylan can make their OWN baby if it goes that far! Dylan better watch out who he threatens; Adam doesn't play, especially about something this important to him! Chelsea has screwed up royally!

I don't understand the writers turning Chelsea in to such a liar and cruel person all the lies that the women on this show tells is terrible, we have Lily, Summer, Lauren, Sharon, Chelsea and Chloea, why is it the women have to lie. I really liked Chelsea when she was married to Adam, what was exactly wrong with her character, a nice person, loved her husband, I just don't get it.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Wed May 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Well Chelsea's mom Anita is an idiot. Perhaps the apple didn't fall far enough from the tree.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Quote Laloni:
Quote hubbardfan: I don't care how it gets done...I just want Adam to get his baby from that lying woman! She and Dylan can make their OWN baby if it goes that far! Dylan better watch out who he threatens; Adam doesn't play, especially about something this important to him! Chelsea has screwed up royally!

I don't understand the writers turning Chelsea in to such a liar and cruel person all the lies that the women on this show tells is terrible, we have Lily, Summer, Lauren, Sharon, Chelsea and Chloea, why is it the women have to lie. I really liked Chelsea when she was married to Adam, what was exactly wrong with her character, a nice person, loved her husband, I just don't get it.

New writers who wanted to repair Sharon and reunite Shadam I suppose.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Wed May 22, 2013 8:14 pm

I don't care if Fetus Burner ever finds out about the baby. Chelsea may be a liar but Adam is a fetus burning kidnapper. :D

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Too many people will be hurt if Chelsea does not tell soon, or Adam doesn't figure it out. Now Chloe is suggesting that Chelsea marry Dylan to protect the baby! I loved it that Dylan went to see Adam. He is a strong and quiet man, not threats, just an order!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”