Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cdhg

Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Postby cdhg » Thu May 23, 2013 8:26 pm

I definitely disagree with those who say they only have chemistry in the fight scenes. I see great chemistry in early bar scenes, humor scenes, friendship scenes, romantic scenes, emotional scenes, etc. Overall great chemistry in my opinion. Her insecure self played well off of Adam's fear of opening himself up again.

I figure if reunited, it will be more of a modified version where there is more passion and intensity coming off some of what is seen in the fight scenes.

They draw me in to their scenes and emotions.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Thu May 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Quote Grendel:
Quote Cass Eno: Like the song says...."You always hurt the one you love."
And Adam and Chelsea keep doing this over and over and over.
;( ;( ;(

But the good news is MM is loving this. He has said more than once he doesn't want to do a sappy love story.

Oh they need to give him a little sap once in a while to continually get into those wide range of acting skills. A little sap, a little love, a little humor, a little confict, a little fighting, a little emotion and a little chivalry, bravery, and heroism, to go along with both the Hope side and Victor side of Adam and you have it.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Well hope Adam will fall head over heels in love with the new woman coming to town. And let Avery and Chelsea fight for Dylan.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 9:29 pm

The more Chelsea rejects Adam, the more he wants her.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 pm

He sure does love Chelsea. But Chels is not running back into his arms. She is tough!

LilMonkey84

Postby LilMonkey84 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Quote cindebugg:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

Totally disagree, he did great work with MCE that is why he got his first ever Emmy nom. He worked with other actors these past 5 years he has been on the show and never received anything. It is because of the pairing with MCE simple as that. He makes a big deal of not winning because hopefully he feels the ofther actor did better work than himself, for which I give him credit for being honest. I am wondering if he wins will he accept the Emmy or refuse it? To this day MCE and MM are riveting together in every scene, this is what I see on my screen. JMHO

He did not receive a nomination because he refused to put his name in til the process was change and he fought to get it changed. As many know! When he first came to Y&R he was upset that MTS was over looked along with others and fought to have the system change after a few years it was and now he put his name in. It had nothing to do with MCE. He had much better scenes with out her. That he never put up because of the way the system was.

Just wondering what changed his mind this time around for performances 2012. Maybe he thought he did not have good enough material to submit in previous. Besides the system has not changed all that much. I understand what you are saying but I truly believe he submitted last year because he knows the great work with him and MCE. Other submitted in previous got noms. I don't MM bu I would guess he looks after his career well.

He said in an interview in 2011 that he would not submit until they changed the system.

Well he submitted last year too and still complained about the system. He was on the list for the pre-noms but didn't make the final cut.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 11:15 pm

I hope MM wins, he deserves it.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Fri May 24, 2013 11:08 am

Writers please don't make us wait a long time for another scene with them!

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun May 26, 2013 12:07 am

Quote Sudsy Sue: Love Adam and Chelsea together. Both are good actors, but together they are great actors. I love that she doesn't make excuses for Adam's bad behavior. She is a long way from being Miss Perfect, but anything different would not be suitable for Adam. He needs the challenge and she definitely is challenging to him whether she realizes it or not.

What exactly is chelsea is refusing from adam as a love interest to just be lovers in general? chelsea has never in her mind use anything against Adam until Adam's bad behavior turns out to be with sharon. Yes sharon and Adam have history together. So what if sharon has history with Adam. why can't Adam start making history with chelsea over sharon herself. Adam should at least take chelsea on vacation trips. Have a re cap on so closed off island and basking in the sun.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sun May 26, 2013 11:34 am

Chelsea still loves Adam and he clearly still loves her. It it killing Adam seeing her with Dylan!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”