Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabygirlAH

Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu May 23, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm sick of Chelsea and who is the daddy story lines. I hate Chelsea.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote cindebugg:
Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

Totally disagree, he did great work with MCE that is why he got his first ever Emmy nom. He worked with other actors these past 5 years he has been on the show and never received anything. It is because of the pairing with MCE simple as that. He makes a big deal of not winning because hopefully he feels the ofther actor did better work than himself, for which I give him credit for being honest. I am wondering if he wins will he accept the Emmy or refuse it? To this day MCE and MM are riveting together in every scene, this is what I see on my screen. JMHO

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote rediculous: LOL, Heaven spare most of us from Adam Newman's type of love, if he does love Chelsea, poor thing has my sympathy... >(

I almost feel bad that Chelsea still loves him because this is just the beginning of the tumultuous relationship but it is soapy though and will provide me with lots of entertainment. :)

I absolutely agree.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Chelsea is the love of his life. The fact that he has to fight for her just makes her that much more valuable to him.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu May 23, 2013 2:49 pm

NE is the love of Adam's life..women are secondary to him, he proves that all the time, I give Chelsea credit for recognizing that, she tells him all the time that he put NE before her, who wants that type of relationship..

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

Totally disagree, he did great work with MCE that is why he got his first ever Emmy nom. He worked with other actors these past 5 years he has been on the show and never received anything. It is because of the pairing with MCE simple as that. He makes a big deal of not winning because hopefully he feels the ofther actor did better work than himself, for which I give him credit for being honest. I am wondering if he wins will he accept the Emmy or refuse it? To this day MCE and MM are riveting together in every scene, this is what I see on my screen. JMHO

MCE is a little spark plug! When MM and MCE are in the same room the walls heat up! They are the FYAH!!

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote cindebugg:

He did not receive a nomination because he refused to put his name in til the process was change and he fought to get it changed. As many know! When he first came to Y&R he was upset that MTS was over looked along with others and fought to have the system change after a few years it was and now he put his name in. It had nothing to do with MCE. He had much better scenes with out her. That he never put up because of the way the system was.

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote cindebugg:

No I disagree he's still a Damn great actor without mce he makes every other actor on the show better. That a fact

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote cindebugg:

He did not receive a nomination because he refused to put his name in til the process was change and he fought to get it changed. As many know! When he first came to Y&R he was upset that MTS was over looked along with others and fought to have the system change after a few years it was and now he put his name in. It had nothing to do with MCE. He had much better scenes with out her. That he never put up because of the way the system was.

Just wondering what changed his mind this time around for performances 2012. Maybe he thought he did not have good enough material to submit in previous. Besides the system has not changed all that much. I understand what you are saying but I truly believe he submitted last year because he knows the great work with him and MCE. Other submitted in previous got noms. I don't MM bu I would guess he looks after his career well.

cindebugg

Postby cindebugg » Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote Lolacat:
Quote cindebugg:

The B team as you call them got Emmy nominations. MM never got one before so they must be doing something right. Chadam have smoking chemistry..

Really? I don't see GR or EH in those noms. MM said the episode he submitted was the one where he had to give up Sharon to give Chelsea peace. It makes sense that he would pick an episode that has something to do with Sharon. There was nothing emmy worthy until Sharon was dropped in their lap.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”