Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
love come down

Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Postby love come down » Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 am

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote love come down:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote Jonathan1993: Adam hurt chelsea yeah, but Chelsea hurt him also. Look at him he's miserable. He helped sharon and went to newman, he didn't sleep with a stranger did he, she hurt him worst and her lieing is not making it better for any men. Chelsea is a selfish con artist always will, she never changed she just fell deeply in love with adam. I just wanna see dylan go Jason after he finds out the truth. At the end of the day adam and Chelsea belong together, dylan is to blind to see the red flags in front of him, what he can't take a hint, she sure found the right fool to con. Yeah he's lashing out in different ways but that's no adam is can't control his feelings and emotions toward people. He has a heart he hurts, she doesn't know what she's doing, she should've listen to her mother and told the truth now it may be to late.

after the way he acted while she grieving for their child he deserves to be miserable, she was miserable while he chasing after Sharon and while he hid Sharon on their property during the mourning of the baby, he lied to her over and over again ........she has a heart too and she doesn't want it to get broken again. Adam has no one to blame but himself.

Thank you. Tired of Chelsea taking blame for ADAM's CRAP. HE destroyed a happy marriage and all the trust Chelsea had in him. He started this ball rollin'.

But she's keeping it rolling with her lies. I love Chadam, and they are BOTH to blame for this mess.

Adam wanted Sharon and Newman Enterprises so much that he threw Chelsea away and deserted her when she needed him most. He told her she didn't have his whole heart and refused to do the things necessary to show her she mattered to him, that their marriage, home and family mattered to him. He couldn't be bothered to consider Chelsea's feelings as she sat alone in that big dark house crying over their child. He didn't care. So, I don't care that she isn't telling him she's pregnant with his child. He doesn't deserve Chelsea and their new baby after the way he's behaved. Chelsea is "keeping the ball rolling" because Adam has her fearing he'll take her baby away and she has all these ideas in her head now based on ADAM'S actions. If he had done right in the marriage, they'd be together and still happy like they were. He didn't, so they aren't. Simple as that.

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 am

Are we still talking about the adam who saved Chelsea's life an her first child's life. That's no excuse for to keep a child away from its father , that'll be psychologically damaging to adam because he didn't have a dad growing up and she's knows this, why do the same to him is beyond me yes there marriage fell apart but it takes two remember, she left him to have sex with a stranger, she don't deserve a pass for this. If you guys think so then you're so wrong.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 am

Quote Jonathan1993: Are we still talking about the adam who saved Chelsea's life an her first child's life. That's no excuse for to keep a child away from its father , that'll be psychologically damaging to adam because he didn't have a dad growing up and she's knows this, why do the same to him is beyond me yes there marriage fell apart but it takes two remember, she left him to have sex with a stranger, she don't deserve a pass for this. If you guys think so then you're so wrong.

you don't get to decide if we are wrong or not we are here to discuss the show not judge each other so let's keep the conversation about the character not take cheap shots at each other.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed May 22, 2013 10:47 am

Maybe Avery will be Adams new woman. I love Chelsea with Dylan.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed May 22, 2013 11:28 am

Quote Lanie1959:
Quote Jonathan1993: Adam hurt chelsea yeah, but Chelsea hurt him also. Look at him he's miserable. He helped sharon and went to newman, he didn't sleep with a stranger did he, she hurt him worst and her lieing is not making it better for any men. Chelsea is a selfish con artist always will, she never changed she just fell deeply in love with adam. I just wanna see dylan go Jason after he finds out the truth. At the end of the day adam and Chelsea belong together, dylan is to blind to see the red flags in front of him, what he can't take a hint, she sure found the right fool to con. Yeah he's lashing out in different ways but that's no adam is can't control his feelings and emotions toward people. He has a heart he hurts, she doesn't know what she's doing, she should've listen to her mother and told the truth now it may be to late.

after the way he acted while she grieving for their child he deserves to be miserable, she was miserable while he chasing after Sharon and while he hid Sharon on their property during the mourning of the baby, he lied to her over and over again ........she has a heart too and she doesn't want it to get broken again. Adam has no one to blame but himself.

Adam is just like Victor, he really only cares about himself and getting what he wants.He was not a good husband and can't stand that Chelsea would leave him.Remember how quickly he dumped Sharon because she would interfere with his new partnership with Victor and NE.Adam doesn't know how to put someone else and their feelings before his own.He does deserve to know about his child but like Victor, there would always be something or someone else more important.

spooner

Postby spooner » Wed May 22, 2013 11:48 am

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

I can agree with this. I think she really did love him but in her eyes he broke her heart and she reverted back to her old self. She had an unloved upbringing so your right, she doesn't really know what love is but I think she is feeling comfortable with Dylan and is liking the affection he is showing.
BUT I think and I hope her and Adam will find their way back to each other.

cindebugg

Postby cindebugg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Quote love come down:
Quote Lanie1959:

Thank you. Tired of Chelsea taking blame for ADAM's CRAP. HE destroyed a happy marriage and all the trust Chelsea had in him. He started this ball rollin'.

I'm a Shadam fan but I agree with you. Adam started this when he married Chelsea when he wasn't really over Sharon. He maintained his love for her as long as they were in their happy little bubble but The minute Sharon made that call Chadam's bubble burst and both of them reverted back to being liars and cons. The trust between them was cracked and when Adam finds out that Chelsea has lied to him all these months he will never trust her again. He doesn't trust her now but I think he would be willing to try again because of the baby. IMO the window of opportunity for them to get back together is closing quickly.
Adam seems to be going to a dark place and I have a feeling that Chelsea is going to find out what it's like to deal with the real Adam. You know the guy that throws memory chips in the creek because he feels duped. Chelsea hasn't even scratched the surface of Adam's wrath.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Wed May 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

My thoughts exactly she doesn't know what love is. I've her watch jump from Billy, Adam,Cane, and now Dylan with the same amount of passion for all of them. That was the reason that Chadam lost me after watching her with Dylan. No longer saw any love story. And find her pairing hard to get into because she jumps around like that. Now Dylan and her have a lot of chemistry really hope the writers bring them together. The baby am not concern about any thing can happen there. Adam needs a women that understands his ambitions. And Chelsea doesn't but Dylan she seems to understand and relate to him better.

cindebugg

Postby cindebugg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote Jonathan1993: Are you forgetting that his baby was killed its not karma for faith, well maybe , he admitted that it was his fault. But it's all good they'll find there way back to each other or adam will get a new woman named Melanie. That should take his mine of Chelsea. Melanie maybe make chelsea jealous like he is, it shall spice things up to see both jealous.

I don't know why there needs to be another woman. Chelsea was so jealous of Sharon when there was nothing going on that she contributed to the break up of her marriage.

IMO Adam isn't jealous of Dylan, he's jealous that Chelsea and Dylan are having a baby. Adam has been shown the last several months as wanting a family. A child. He hasn't asked Chelsea to come back to him and he hasn't professed his undying love for her and he certainly wasn't willing to give up Sharon or Newman for her. Something he was willing to do for Sharon but then Sharon wouldn't ask him to give up something so important to him. That's true love.

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Wed May 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Quote cindebugg:
Quote Jonathan1993: Are you forgetting that his baby was killed its not karma for faith, well maybe , he admitted that it was his fault. But it's all good they'll find there way back to each other or adam will get a new woman named Melanie. That should take his mine of Chelsea. Melanie maybe make chelsea jealous like he is, it shall spice things up to see both jealous.

I don't know why there needs to be another woman. Chelsea was so jealous of Sharon when there was nothing going on that she contributed to the break up of her marriage.

IMO Adam isn't jealous of Dylan, he's jealous that Chelsea and Dylan are having a baby. Adam has been shown the last several months as wanting a family. A child. He hasn't asked Chelsea to come back to him and he hasn't professed his undying love for her and he certainly wasn't willing to give up Sharon or Newman for her. Something he was willing to do for Sharon but then Sharon wouldn't ask him to give up something so important to him. That's true love.

He most certainly did give up Sharon for NE. He dumped her within 5 minutes of Victor telling him to. That is not true love to me.He gave up his meaningless sex in a heartbeat because that is all Sharon has become to him.
He most certainly has been talking non stop to Chelsea about "It should be us", "I screwed up" and lots of apologies. Oh Yes, he want's Chelsea back and this was before he knew that she was pregnant so the "Baby" logic does not work.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”