Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TwoOfEach

Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Postby TwoOfEach » Tue May 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote Spike1976: Why can't people just be happy for the actors even though they hate their characters? I'm sure MM had plenty of scenes with EB, SC, MCE and other actors that year but he thought he did his best acting opposite MCE. Sometimes it's not even about the s/l but how the actors delivered it. There are plenty of actors that got nominated for crappy s/l. If an actor can turn crap s/l into gold then they deserve to get nominated.

Maybe next year he can submit one opposite SC.

Part of the episode he submitted this year was opposite SC. Also EB and MS. I knew he wouldn't pick something that was only himself and MCE. Neither he or MCE would have made it past the pre noms if it hadn't been for Sharon being put into their story.

I believe you are half right. MM if he had submitted a stand alone with Adam would have made it but a single eppy with only Adam and CL no way they never had anything emmy worthy together. With out Sharon Cham was dreadful. The only thing CL had that came close was when she found out she was pregnant and sat down and bawled. Other than that cant think of anything.

Spin it however you like but MM & MCE DID get Emmy nominations this year for their work. Sharon is out of their story-line and they are still hitting it out of the park.

Adam needs to decide whether his priority is Newman Enterprises or Chelsea and their baby. In January, he chose Newman and he hasn't been happy since. Chadam is the story.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote cindebugg:
Quote Spike1976: Why can't people just be happy for the actors even though they hate their characters? I'm sure MM had plenty of scenes with EB, SC, MCE and other actors that year but he thought he did his best acting opposite MCE. Sometimes it's not even about the s/l but how the actors delivered it. There are plenty of actors that got nominated for crappy s/l. If an actor can turn crap s/l into gold then they deserve to get nominated.

Part of the episode he submitted this year was opposite SC. Also EB and MS. I knew he wouldn't pick something that was only himself and MCE. Neither he or MCE would have made it past the pre noms if it hadn't been for Sharon being put into their story.

I believe you are half right. MM if he had submitted a stand alone with Adam would have made it but a single eppy with only Adam and CL no way they never had anything emmy worthy together. With out Sharon Cham was dreadful. The only thing CL had that came close was when she found out she was pregnant and sat down and bawled. Other than that cant think of anything.

Spin it however you like but MM & MCE DID get Emmy nominations this year for their work. Sharon is out of their story-line and they are still hitting it out of the park.

Adam needs to decide whether his priority is Newman Enterprises or Chelsea and their baby. In January, he chose Newman and he hasn't been happy since. Chadam is the story.

MCE submitted epi with only Adam and Chelsea in it.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote cindebugg:

MCE submitted episode with scene of Adam and Chelsea and in the scene Chelsea had command of it and owned it although Adam was brilliant with her.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Jackie10:
Quote cindebugg:

LOL the story line is Chylan with Adam angst. And Sharon will never be out of Adams story.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Tue May 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Not really into shipping wars because it's middle school but to try to give another actor/actress hard work to another is right down insulting! MCE along with MM and SC are all amazing and MCE and MM have no trouble holding their own so grow up and have some respect for these people. Stuff like this is what takes the fun out of coming to message boards and discussing storylines.

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote butterfly affect: Not really into shipping wars because it's middle school but to try to give another actor/actress hard work to another is right down insulting! MCE along with MM and SC are all amazing and MCE and MM have no trouble holding their own so grow up and have some respect for these people. Stuff like this is what takes the fun out of coming to message boards and discussing storylines.

I agree with you, if we can't discuss the show without trashing actors lets stay out of public eyes.....lets grow up and see the diff between actors and the role they play.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Quote butterfly affect: Not really into shipping wars because it's middle school but to try to give another actor/actress hard work to another is right down insulting! MCE along with MM and SC are all amazing and MCE and MM have no trouble holding their own so grow up and have some respect for these people. Stuff like this is what takes the fun out of coming to message boards and discussing storylines.

Excellent post.

Enuf is enuf.

babydylon

Postby babydylon » Tue May 28, 2013 4:53 pm

I am all for Chel & Adam they are two of the same kind. Free Sharon she's far too good for the vent crawler kidnapper.

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote cindebugg:

You are SO wrong.. HERE is his Emmy reel..www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/21/lead-actor-michael-muhney?clusterId=1049#videoplayer
That would be MCE he is with.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

That fortune teller was on the money.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”