Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabyVelvet

Re: Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Postby BabyVelvet » Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Quote LucySnowe:
Quote BabyVelvet:
Quote BiancaReeseRules: That was a really nice message From MS
She sounds really happy to be leaving. I'm happy for her.

She does. I suspect she has something sweet lined up. (Maybe at B&B?)
I'd like to see her mix it up with Brooke, can you imagine? 8)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Lovely message from a beautiful and classy woman who has been a real inspiration.

I look forward to seeing what she does next.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 am

Quote CountyWaterford:
Quote Grendel:
Quote CountyWaterford: I have watched since day one airing. Sick to death of all the new tweenie/teenie faces who are all lookalikes. All the solid foundation is being forced out. These writers are playing to teenagers who are not the major purchasers of their sponsor's products by any means. If MS goes, that does it for me, I will switch to Days of Our Lives then travel over to General Hospital - MS would be outstanding on GH. Let the teenagers out of school for the summer support the show and salaries during their 6 week school vacation!

Days is smoking right now. GH is not bad either.

Thanks for letting me know, I haven't watched either in years but come mid-June I will be watching both. There are so many more characters that could be written off the show. I heard the former Ashley went to Days (I think), so it should be fun watching...I've notice Victor, Nikki, Jill, and even Esther are becoming less frequent. Jeez, who will be next?

GH is really good and I never watched a day in my life until MR started there.I have caught a couple episodes of Days and it lookes good also I would watch MS on anything.

I will still watch Y&R also but I am sad that MS is leaving and even sadder that all the vets are being messed with.I care nothing for Chelsea I had a glimmer of hope for the Dylan Averys/l but I am sick and bored with all of it now.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 am

Nice message Michelle. Thank you.

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Wed May 22, 2013 4:34 am

Who said she's leaving on her own terms? I haven't read that anywhere and that's not what she said on Instagram. Maybe she was actually let go. It happens. Nobody is irreplaceable...with the exception of Jeanne Cooper. Y&R will do just fine.

Saturn12345

Postby Saturn12345 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:30 am

Quote Meinohio: PLEASE Michelle, don't go!!!! I have soo enjoyed watching you and brighten up every time you come on screen!!! I will miss you terribly!!! %(

Same goes for me, I feel the same way. They must have tried to cut down her salary and she refused. She is worth every penny that she earns and more. I'm going to miss her dearly. They are cutting all the core characters in this soap and hiring young newbies with little experience. The people in charge think that more young people will watch the soap, I think they are mistaking, they have busy lives and a lot of them don't care for soaps.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks for sharing; so it's confirmed!

Can't image anyone else as fiesty Phyllis.

Saturn12345

Postby Saturn12345 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:32 am

Quote MaryContrary: That was a really sweet message she posted to her fans.While I was never a Phyllis or Phick fan I think MS was a wonderful actress in her role.It is a shame she is leaving because she will be missed by a lot of fans.I hate to see the long time vets leave the show.After Jeannie Cooper's passing and now this,it is so sad.But if that is MS ' decision then so be it!I respect it even if I don't like it!Good luck Michelle in whatever you decide to do and I hope you have a wonderful,happy healthy,prosperous and lovely life.

I read yesterday on this site that Billy is leaving too, that's terrible. Michelle and now Billy and maybe Lauren as they are interviewing for a new red head.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Wed May 22, 2013 9:05 am

I hope she goes to GH or Days. She would be huge at either show. MW is at GH now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”