Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Saturn12345

Re: Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Postby Saturn12345 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:30 am

Quote Meinohio: PLEASE Michelle, don't go!!!! I have soo enjoyed watching you and brighten up every time you come on screen!!! I will miss you terribly!!! %(

Same goes for me, I feel the same way. They must have tried to cut down her salary and she refused. She is worth every penny that she earns and more. I'm going to miss her dearly. They are cutting all the core characters in this soap and hiring young newbies with little experience. The people in charge think that more young people will watch the soap, I think they are mistaking, they have busy lives and a lot of them don't care for soaps.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks for sharing; so it's confirmed!

Can't image anyone else as fiesty Phyllis.

Saturn12345

Postby Saturn12345 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:32 am

Quote MaryContrary: That was a really sweet message she posted to her fans.While I was never a Phyllis or Phick fan I think MS was a wonderful actress in her role.It is a shame she is leaving because she will be missed by a lot of fans.I hate to see the long time vets leave the show.After Jeannie Cooper's passing and now this,it is so sad.But if that is MS ' decision then so be it!I respect it even if I don't like it!Good luck Michelle in whatever you decide to do and I hope you have a wonderful,happy healthy,prosperous and lovely life.

I read yesterday on this site that Billy is leaving too, that's terrible. Michelle and now Billy and maybe Lauren as they are interviewing for a new red head.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Wed May 22, 2013 9:05 am

I hope she goes to GH or Days. She would be huge at either show. MW is at GH now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”