What if.....Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Qu33nTeelovesAdam

What if.....Phyllis

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Tue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm

The new writers found away Christine could get Phyllis put away in jail and that is how MS leaves.... She finally pays for her crimes!

weatherholt3

Re: What if.....Phyllis

Postby weatherholt3 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers found away Christine could get Phyllis put away in jail and that is how MS leaves.... She finally pays for her crimes!

That would be an interesting way

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue May 21, 2013 6:33 pm

From all I'm reading, the actress will be REPLACED...the character will live on!
So where you gonna find another vivacious, outrageous red-head with great facial expressions and emotions?

So sad when/if M.S. leaves. I hope it's what SHE wants however.

There is too much storylines left for "Phyllis"; I think they would have to keep this character alive. JMO

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Tue May 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers found away Christine could get Phyllis put away in jail and that is how MS leaves.... She finally pays for her crimes!

Well she better do if fast because she will be gone in a few weeks. The writers (according to NB) haven't decided to recast the part yet. If Phyllis is going to pay for her crimes, how about Jack, Victor, Nikki and everyone else paying for their crimes as well.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Tue May 21, 2013 6:35 pm

I hate to see her go as well, I was just speculating on how she would leave. I didn't hear that she was going to be replaced....

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue May 21, 2013 6:39 pm

I would love for that to happen and she loses that pent house to Christine and she turns around and sales it to Noah. :-)

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue May 21, 2013 6:44 pm

There is no proof another Phyllis is coming to gc. We'll just have to see how MS exits the show rather or not they are bringing one in. If they kill her off then no there will not be one.

sunmama

Postby sunmama » Tue May 21, 2013 7:13 pm

There is nothing but speculation that she is being replaced.

If I was to take a bet I would say she will be with another GH or HH FOJ.

LucySnowe

Postby LucySnowe » Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Quote Grendel:

Well she better do if fast because she will be gone in a few weeks. The writers (according to NB) haven't decided to recast the part yet. If Phyllis is going to pay for her crimes, how about Jack, Victor, Nikki and everyone else paying for their crimes as well.

None of them is leaving the show. 8)

MSPEPELAPUE

Postby MSPEPELAPUE » Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm

i think the news of Somer being jacks daughter is why she leaves she will no longer be able to hold onto to Nick and since she cost Sharron her marriage so long ago because she thought Somer was nicks it all comes back on her she tells jack she needs to get away to clear her head ask if he will come? Jack says yes you helped me threw my hard times now it's my turn to be there for you. were family we have a daughter. Jack smiles he's so happy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”