SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lady Strawberry

SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN

Postby Lady Strawberry » Tue May 21, 2013 10:00 am

I hope I did this right writing the word spoiler. I just read about Carmine being mixed up with a Lauren lookalike. Is he so upset that the affair is over that he needs someone who looks like her? Why would he need a pretend Lauren if he had the real thing? Does that mean that Lauren is really serious about ending the affair so now he is completely desperate and losing it? Am I missing something? This seems dangerous to me.

trinilisa

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 am

My take on things is that Carmine will not accept that it is over. And especially since Michael tried to strangle him last week, he will become a ish disturber and make Michael think that he and Lauren are still getting it on because of the look-alike. Maybe Michael will see them kissing or something. Either that, or Carmine will wind up dead and a witness will say that they saw Lauren do something, when in fact, it's the look-alike...jmho

Calypso

Postby Calypso » Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 am

Sad to say, I'm not sure Lauren and Carmine are done.

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Tue May 21, 2013 10:57 am

who cares

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

Please let them be done...

Quote Calypso: Sad to say, I'm not sure Lauren and Carmine are done.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 am

Quote hotspice58: Please let them be done...

Quote Calypso: Sad to say, I'm not sure Lauren and Carmine are done.

Ita.
But I think Carmine's not done with her as yet.

Alayne

Postby Alayne » Tue May 21, 2013 11:39 am

Quote trinilisa: My take on things is that Carmine will not accept that it is over. And especially since Michael tried to strangle him last week, he will become a ish disturber and make Michael think that he and Lauren are still getting it on because of the look-alike. Maybe Michael will see them kissing or something. Either that, or Carmine will wind up dead and a witness will say that they saw Lauren do something, when in fact, it's the look-alike...jmho

Those seem like the most plausible scenario's to me, too. I tend to lean towards Carmine setting it up for Michael to "catch" him with "Lauren." Most likely at the worst possible time. Probably when Michael has finally had enough time to digest the betrayal and is starting to trust Lauren again....BAM....Carmine makes this move to stop them from reconciling. ~)

Alayne

Postby Alayne » Tue May 21, 2013 11:41 am

Quote trinilisa: My take on things is that Carmine will not accept that it is over. And especially since Michael tried to strangle him last week, he will become a ish disturber and make Michael think that he and Lauren are still getting it on because of the look-alike. Maybe Michael will see them kissing or something. Either that, or Carmine will wind up dead and a witness will say that they saw Lauren do something, when in fact, it's the look-alike...jmho

Those seem like the most plausible scenario's to me, too. I tend to lean towards Carmine setting it up for Michael to "catch" him with "Lauren." Most likely at the worst possible time. Probably when Michael has finally had enough time to digest the betrayal and is starting to trust Lauren again....BAM....Carmine makes this move to stop them from reconciling.

Oops. Sorry for the double post. *)

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Tue May 21, 2013 11:50 am

So Lauren would have to try to prove that she wasn't the person Michael saw. So Carmine would be dumb enough to think that Lauren would not know that he purposely set her up. That's supposed to make Lauren go running back to him.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Tue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote Alayne:

Those seem like the most plausible scenario's to me, too. I tend to lean towards Carmine setting it up for Michael to "catch" him with "Lauren." Most likely at the worst possible time. Probably when Michael has finally had enough time to digest the betrayal and is starting to trust Lauren again....BAM....Carmine makes this move to stop them from reconciling. ~)

I wonder what he'll do? Will he set it up so that he "catches" them? Or will he record something?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”