Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pravda

Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?

Postby Pravda » Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 am

The reason I think the first paternity test was inconclusive was because Jack and Nick are father and son. Nick has to be Jack's child too. Way back when; I recall Nikki juggling Jack and Victor.

Cass Eno

Re: Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?

Postby Cass Eno » Sat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Well that would certainly put a kink in things. :-)

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Sat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Well that would certainly put a kink in things. :-)

Devil_in Disguise.

Postby Devil_in Disguise. » Sat May 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Quote Pravda: The reason I think the first paternity test was inconclusive was because Jack and Nick are father and son. Nick has to be Jack's child too. Way back when; I recall Nikki juggling Jack and Victor.

Hmmm. So Summer would be her father's sister, which would make her her own aunt, and she would also be Jack's granddaughter? Oh forget it. It makes my head spin to think about it. :-)

sudbubble

Postby sudbubble » Sun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote Pravda: The reason I think the first paternity test was inconclusive was because Jack and Nick are father and son. Nick has to be Jack's child too. Way back when; I recall Nikki juggling Jack and Victor.

THIS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE!!!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun May 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Quote Devil_in Disguise.:

Hmmm. So Summer would be her father's sister, which would make her her own aunt, and she would also be Jack's granddaughter? Oh forget it. It makes my head spin to think about it. :-)

hahahaha :-) :-) :-)

What if Nick and Summer are Jack's children and Kyle is Victor's?? Explain that change, Devil in Dis.. LOL ~) :-)

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:41 pm

oh my I never even thought about that... 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”