So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
go2girl

So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that

Postby go2girl » Fri May 17, 2013 5:40 pm

he lied about the paternity to replace the daughter he & Sharon lost. He loved Cassie so much that he put up with years of Phyl's antics and using Summer to hang on to him. That shows some serious grief right there.

And JM delivered beautifully on that grief on today's episode.

Thanks writers!!! :D

And thanks to the poster that posted this: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Young-Restless-Joshua-1065790.aspx

FL senior fan

Re: So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that

Postby FL senior fan » Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm

So now he's doing a RETEST because it really wasn't resolved...I believe referred to as tainted or inconclusive?

They might just leave Nick as the Father; just to throw us all off since we've been assuming she could be Jacks; and we've been lead that way by writers.

I say he was so desperate in love or heat with Phyllis that he did not tell the truth. He WANTED HER and the child would seal the deal.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri May 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Please someone explain the "anvils" to me. I've seen it here before and don't get it. ?)

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote FL senior fan: So now he's doing a RETEST because it really wasn't resolved...I believe referred to as tainted or inconclusive?

They might just leave Nick as the Father; just to throw us all off since we've been assuming she could be Jacks; and we've been lead that way by writers.

I say he was so desperate in love or heat with Phyllis that he did not tell the truth. He WANTED HER and the child would seal the deal.

But that isn't accurate...read the article and watch it play out. Plus, he didn't need a child to have Phyllis she was at his beck & call from her first mistress days with him. Sure they could leave Summer as Nick's child. But the truth would be so much more exciting to play out on the show! :D

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote Cass Eno: Please someone explain the "anvils" to me. I've seen it here before and don't get it. ?)

Anvils=hints

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri May 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh. Ok thanks :]

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri May 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Quote Cass Eno: Oh. Ok thanks :]

An example would be when Kyle denied having feelings for Summer cause he "sees her as a sis" or the fact that Jack delivered Summer when he was in the running for being her father (yet never took the test).

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sat May 18, 2013 1:19 pm

^^^ I just don't see it that way. Of course I am not a Shick nor Sharon fan but have read all postings I could and see this as done for 2 reasons - Nick wanted a replacement child and he wanted Phyllis. It doesn't matter how many 'anvils' some see, I see Nick as Summer's father and Summer and Kyle as a couple.

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 pm

People can ignore the anvils if they choose... though they do make a huge thud when they fall. 3)

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Sat May 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Quote Cass Eno: Please someone explain the "anvils" to me. I've seen it here before and don't get it. ?)
It's a widely used reference to the Roadrunner cartoons, where a large anvil is dropped on Wile E. Coyote's head every time.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”