Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Peace-out

Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Postby Peace-out » Sat May 18, 2013 11:21 am

Quote TGPS:
Quote Peace-out: I think the fact it is said that the results will come back with a 99.9 that means NICK is the daddy. Otherwise the new results would come back with a 0% chance. He would be ruled out. Only Nick and Summer are being tested , not Jack.

I was wondering if anyone else caught the wording as well. It would definitely be 0% if he wasn't the father since he is the only one taking the test.

That is the way I took the wording.

TGPS

Postby TGPS » Sat May 18, 2013 11:26 am

I think that we'll see that Nick still won't approve of Summer dating Kyle long after he is confirmed as her father. I disagree with the notion that a Summer and Kyle romance would be a "boring" ending to this paternity SL. IMO this romance is part of the reason for the revisited SL. TPTB knew that they would never be able to tell a good love story for the young Newman heiress and Abbott heir if some folks continued on insisting that they are siblings. The constant incest talk is proof enough that they wouldn't have accepted Nick as father even after they hit the sheets. Doing the test again and showing the results to be 99.9% conclusive was the only way to end the nonsense. Though I suspect that someone will hold on to that .1% for dear life ~) .

Summer brings enough drama for the both of them, just look at what's happening now. I also have a feeling that Jack won't be tolerating Nick's attitude towards his son too much longer especially if he finds out that he kept quiet about the first test. Also can see Summer 's friend Courtney may cause the young love birds some trouble down the line too. There will be PLENTY of drama to go around with these two.

Makes more sense to keep Summer as a Newman anyway because she has more front burner SL potential than Noah does. Can't remember him ever being featured the way Summer is and certainly not given this much of a POV. TPTB will get the chance to give Jack his daughter when they revisit little Faith's paternity down the line 3)

LucySnowe

Postby LucySnowe » Sat May 18, 2013 11:48 am

Quote Peace-out:
Quote TGPS:
Quote Peace-out: I think the fact it is said that the results will come back with a 99.9 that means NICK is the daddy. Otherwise the new results would come back with a 0% chance. He would be ruled out. Only Nick and Summer are being tested , not Jack.

I was wondering if anyone else caught the wording as well. It would definitely be 0% if he wasn't the father since he is the only one taking the test.

That is the way I took the wording.

He was simply making the point the result was conclusive. If he said it was 0% he would have given the story away. He can't do that.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sat May 18, 2013 11:51 am

well, jg did say he wanted to build up the abbott's again... ;)

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 am

Quote dazzleme: I see a lot of people having faith in these writers, thinking back to the time when Sharon was pregnant with Faith, I kept saying that there is no way Nick could be the daddy because it would make the story boring and there would be no wow factor, but guess what? Nick was the father!! She should have been Billy's (and it could come out that she is in the future), my point is, these writers as well as the former writers just don't have what it takes to write good drama! Nick will be her dad, no question in my mind....how many times do we have to go down this road? They are writing it to rile fans, and you would think that some would realize that before jumping on the band wagon, how many times does it take before you realize you are getting played again? I call it blind faith and some should know better!
If the show stinks so bad, why have they been number 1 all these years?
Cassie predicted that her parents would have a little girl one day, and so they did. That's GREAT storytelling, just like having Nick lie about Summer's paternity all these years.
As far as getting "played", yeah, it has happened too many times for my liking, but I always have the option to tune out.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Sat May 18, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote go2girl:
Quote frootloop:
Quote go2girl:
Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

I know Nick is not the dad.

How do you know? Have you seen a legit spoiler?

I watch the show and use my brain. 3)

How nice to basically be called stupid. And just for my opinion. I never directed it at anyone in particular. I don't know why people have to get so mean when someone just writes their opinion .

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Sat May 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Nick Daddy...Jack Daddy. I don't care. It doesn't change the facts. Nick lied and deceived everyone for his own gain; not even considering what this would do to Summer. He's no better than Adam; which also makes him a hypocrite for calling Adam a baby-napper. Nick kidnapped Summer for 18 years with that lie; regardless of who the Daddy is. ;(

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Sat May 18, 2013 2:23 pm

michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-joshua-morrow-on-if-summer-is-really-nicks-or-jacks/2010/05/26/

Well, at this link where he talks about losing his memory, that could come into play to help give him an excuse (at first) for what he did. It may be an old interview, but it's something to consider!

LucySnowe

Postby LucySnowe » Sat May 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote Tambam:
Quote go2girl:
Quote frootloop:
Quote go2girl:
Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

How nice to basically be called stupid. And just for my opinion. I never directed it at anyone in particular. I don't know why people have to get so mean when someone just writes their opinion .

Wow. No one called you stupid at all! How did you interpret that? My reading from Go2Girl's post is that there have been many many anvils, which have been documented all over this board for months.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Sat May 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Quote LucySnowe:
Quote Tambam:
Quote go2girl:
Quote frootloop:
Quote go2girl:

Wow. No one called you stupid at all! How did you interpret that? My reading from Go2Girl's post is that there have been many many anvils, which have been documented all over this board for months.

When someone insinuates that they know something in opposition to me because they use their brain it telling me that I don't use my brain.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”