'shocking secret'

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hubbardfan

'shocking secret'

Postby hubbardfan » Fri May 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Now according to the tv synopsis for today's epi, it said, 'A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a Confrontation'...soooooo what was it? All Carmine did was make a smart-@ss remark and Mike choked him (which was great)! All that hype for nothing!

shanakane

Re: 'shocking secret'

Postby shanakane » Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote hubbardfan: Now according to the tv synopsis for today's epi, it said, 'A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a Confrontation'...soooooo what was it? All Carmine did was make a smart-@ss remark and Mike choked him (which was great)! All that hype for nothing!

The shocking secret was Summer's paternity.

Nick doesn't know who her father is. The DNA test was corrupted so Summer could be Jack's daughter.

Now we know the real reason Nick was freaking about Kyle!

He think that's Summer's brother!

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:39 pm

I bet Summer is Nick's sister.

maja

Postby maja » Fri May 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Quote hubbardfan: Now according to the tv synopsis for today's epi, it said, 'A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a Confrontation'...soooooo what was it? All Carmine did was make a smart-@ss remark and Mike choked him (which was great)! All that hype for nothing!

I'm with you on that one...the spoilers that I read kept saying that in Michael and Carmine's confrontation he would reveal a shocking secret, and he didn't reveal a thing. I guess the reveal is Carmine is a creep, but I knew that already.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Sun May 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Quote maja:

I'm with you on that one...the spoilers that I read kept saying that in Michael and Carmine's confrontation he would reveal a shocking secret, and he didn't reveal a thing. I guess the reveal is Carmine is a creep, but I knew that already.

I agree, nothing new here, Carmine is a creep, guess the writers could not come up with anything shocking.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:52 pm

I just went back and paused on the letter. It doesn't say who the Subject/s of the DNA test was for. I know I'm wrong but I still think Kyle could be Victor's. So Summer could still NOT date Kyle!!
I know I know!! I'm off base!! lolol.. :-)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Quote Laloni:
Quote maja:

I agree, nothing new here, Carmine is a creep, guess the writers could not come up with anything shocking.

OHHH!!! That was a GREAT scene!! haha. I guess Sm@rt@$$ will think twice about confronting Michael again!! Just Wish Paul could have witnessed Michael in action!!
Now Carmine is the type to confront Michael from the BACK!! You'd best travel in a team with Paul, Michael..
That scene was priceless! haha
Ole Carmine and his 6-pac sitting there choking while the ole man choked your young @$$ down!! .. lol

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:01 pm

With ONE hand! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”