I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BabyVelvet

I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!

Postby BabyVelvet » Fri May 17, 2013 2:11 am

Wouldn't it be excellent if Chloe and Chelsea have a big blowout and Chloe spills the beans to Dylan? >)
I would love that so much. Not many people know the truth, there's Anita, who isn't around, and Kevin, who doesn't care.

There are a million ways Dylan can find out that he's being used for a patsy, but Chloe is a loose cannon, and she's right there on the scene.

Please Soap Gods, let Dylan find out ASAP, it's too sad to see him taken advantage of by this vile creature. %(

ping123

Re: I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!

Postby ping123 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:13 am

Kevin doesn't know, does he?

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 am

i don't think so cause if he did he would see it as a way to make money. yes he would blackmail chelsea in a n.y second.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm

I pick Chloe too.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri May 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Quote BabyVelvet: Wouldn't it be excellent if Chloe and Chelsea have a big blowout and Chloe spills the beans to Dylan? >)
I would love that so much. Not many people know the truth, there's Anita, who isn't around, and Kevin, who doesn't care.

There are a million ways Dylan can find out that he's being used for a patsy, but Chloe is a loose cannon, and she's right there on the scene.

Please Soap Gods, let Dylan find out ASAP, it's too sad to see him taken advantage of by this vile creature. %(

I would be thrilled to see Chelsea and Chloe have a falling out and Chloea rat on her, Chelsea is to sure of herself about not getting caught in her lie and she lets Chloe control her, even with the business. Please Please Soap Gods, let Dylan find out ASAP. Don't these people know a test can be done to determine this baby's daddy, these people are suppose to be intelligent (except Chelsea)
she's to busy being proud of herself for trapping Dylan.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri May 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Chloe is a bit of a pill. She will never keep her trap shut. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”