Victor hit it dead on the nail about Chelsea

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lanie1959

Re: Victor hit it dead on the nail about Chelsea

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote Embrace:
Quote Spike1976: I'm pretty sure 95% of people are cons and liars in GC. Like everybody else, their plan usually blow up in their faces and will be redeem from it.

She's not the first woman to pin the father to an innocent man and she won't be the last. More than anything she fits just right in.

Yeah but how many of them create the same lie to multiple men, multiple times? And what point do you learn from your mistakes?

I'm pretty sure most of the women make the same mistake over and over and over again. Soaps are all about who's your baby daddy? Recycled, rinse, repeat. People make her out to be some devil but she's just like everybody else.

First of all Dylan is the first man that we know of that lied about whd was, she said all along that Billy was the father of her baby when she first came to town..

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Thu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote ping123:
Quote Embrace:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote Embrace: Victor is not right in the least about the way he STILL tries to control his children's lives. HOWEVER, he hit it dead on the nail today when he stated that Chelsea tried to trap Billy with a child, and now she is trapping another man. He just didn't know how right he was. And yes, I am aware that he brought Chelsea into Billy's life.
I WILL NEVER BE OK WITH CHELSEA TRAPPING MEN FOR HER OWN SELFISH INTENTIONS. This baby will be worse off with her than it could ever be with Adam, because she is a con! She has not changed and she never will!

Nobody is asking you to be OK with what she doing but at least she hasn't caused the death of a child and stole one to replace it...just saying she might be a con but compared to what Adam has done ...she is not that bad.

Well, this isn't in any comparison to Adam or anyone else. This is about Chelsea. Chelsea is responsible for Chelsea's actions. First of all, her reasoning or EXCUSES for LYING AND DECEIVING AN INNOCENT MAN has nothing to do with what Adam did before her. That is not her founded justifications for this, so it is in no way relevant to HER ACTIONS. She is deceiving an innocent man that has been nothing but honest and friendly to her. He doesn't deserve this! It is not just Adam that she is lying to! I can't believe that people don't see her pattern here. This is what she does! She justifies everything in life by making it all about her. You can't deceive people and think that you are not wrong like the people you are always crying about that wronged you. Grow up, Chelsea. Get a backbone. Face your truth and finally think with your own head!

Dylan can be mean when he wants to be, who knows what he'll do when he finds out.

When has Dylan ever bern mean?

ping123

Postby ping123 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
Quote ping123:
Quote Embrace:
Quote Lanie1959:
Quote Embrace: Victor is not right in the least about the way he STILL tries to control his children's lives. HOWEVER, he hit it dead on the nail today when he stated that Chelsea tried to trap Billy with a child, and now she is trapping another man. He just didn't know how right he was. And yes, I am aware that he brought Chelsea into Billy's life.
I WILL NEVER BE OK WITH CHELSEA TRAPPING MEN FOR HER OWN SELFISH INTENTIONS. This baby will be worse off with her than it could ever be with Adam, because she is a con! She has not changed and she never will!

Nobody is asking you to be OK with what she doing but at least she hasn't caused the death of a child and stole one to replace it...just saying she might be a con but compared to what Adam has done ...she is not that bad.

Well, this isn't in any comparison to Adam or anyone else. This is about Chelsea. Chelsea is responsible for Chelsea's actions. First of all, her reasoning or EXCUSES for LYING AND DECEIVING AN INNOCENT MAN has nothing to do with what Adam did before her. That is not her founded justifications for this, so it is in no way relevant to HER ACTIONS. She is deceiving an innocent man that has been nothing but honest and friendly to her. He doesn't deserve this! It is not just Adam that she is lying to! I can't believe that people don't see her pattern here. This is what she does! She justifies everything in life by making it all about her. You can't deceive people and think that you are not wrong like the people you are always crying about that wronged you. Grow up, Chelsea. Get a backbone. Face your truth and finally think with your own head!

Dylan can be mean when he wants to be, who knows what he'll do when he finds out.

When has Dylan ever bern mean?

Sometimes when Avery rejects him he will show attitude, or that time when he punched the guy who was bothering that lady, or sometimes when he talks with Adam, or, most recently when he was talking to Nick about Avery in the athletic club.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Thu May 16, 2013 8:36 pm

This may be a first in soaps. But women like Chelsea always lie and scheme to trap a nice guy like Dylan. However it usually blows up in their face when the guy discover who they really are. Never seen an instance where a nice guy like Dylan ends up with a bad girl like Chelsea. But I could be wrong. These women always resort to type and Dylan will see and lose interest. Sharon didn't bother Chelsea until her and Adam got serious. Imagine how she will feel with Avery hanging around Dylan should be interesting. Navery is falling apart somebody will have to console Avery. She may end up in more pain than him when he starts to defend Avery like Adam did with Sharon.

TooShy20

Postby TooShy20 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote love come down: Funny how good ol wise Vic forgot the part about how he paid Chelsea to trap Billy Boy. ~)

What ever Chelsea's faults, she's still an endearing character and her sins are nowhere near those of Victor's or Adam's.

Exactly

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Quote ladycam: This may be a first in soaps. But women like Chelsea always lie and scheme to trap a nice guy like Dylan. However it usually blows up in their face when the guy discover who they really are. Never seen an instance where a nice guy like Dylan ends up with a bad girl like Chelsea. But I could be wrong. These women always resort to type and Dylan will see and lose interest. Sharon didn't bother Chelsea until her and Adam got serious. Imagine how she will feel with Avery hanging around Dylan should be interesting. Navery is falling apart somebody will have to console Avery. She may end up in more pain than him when he starts to defend Avery like Adam did with Sharon.

She did not trap him. When a woman traps a guy, they purposely get themselves pregnant by that guy to hold on to them. She's lying and obviously not smart but she did not trap him. She thought he would be long gone by now and gave him an out. Dylan is the one that ones to be trap. It sucks that she is lying and eventually it will catch up to her but if Dylan didn't want this child so badly, he would ask for a paternity test like most men in the world that don't want to be stuck as a father.

Now she's in a hole and is falling for him. She needs to start digging herself out of this hole. It's a hot mess.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Victor talks out of both sides of his neck depending on how he wants to manipulate a situation.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Thu May 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote ladycam: This may be a first in soaps. But women like Chelsea always lie and scheme to trap a nice guy like Dylan. However it usually blows up in their face when the guy discover who they really are. Never seen an instance where a nice guy like Dylan ends up with a bad girl like Chelsea. But I could be wrong. These women always resort to type and Dylan will see and lose interest. Sharon didn't bother Chelsea until her and Adam got serious. Imagine how she will feel with Avery hanging around Dylan should be interesting. Navery is falling apart somebody will have to console Avery. She may end up in more pain than him when he starts to defend Avery like Adam did with Sharon.

She did not trap him. When a woman traps a guy, they purposely get themselves pregnant by that guy to hold on to them. She's lying and obviously not smart but she did not trap him. She thought he would be long gone by now and gave him an out. Dylan is the one that ones to be trap. It sucks that she is lying and eventually it will catch up to her but if Dylan didn't want this child so badly, he would ask for a paternity test like most men in the world that don't want to be stuck as a father.

Now she's in a hole and is falling for him. She needs to start digging herself out of this hole. It's a hot mess.

You noticed the only family Dylan had died. He lost the love of his life Avery. So the baby is a life line. The story was badly written because walk away from his baby that's a joke. The story is always the same for women like Chelsea in soaps. But in the end unless they vilify Dylan these women always end up in more pain than the men they're conning.This situation may work out but odds aren't good. but this regime is cold you can only imagine what's in store for Chelsea. They don't do happiness that I've seen so far. Everything is exaggerate with Dylan's joy there something in the works.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm sure it'll be rainbows and puppies for Chelsea. (insert sarcasm)

Karen Marie

Postby Karen Marie » Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Yes, Chelsea and Victor were trying to trap Billy. Now Chelsea is not trying to trap Adam. She got money already from the divorce, so why would she go and try to trap Adam now....the well is dry!

I have an answer...she is not trying to trap him, because she loves Adam. ~) ~) ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”