Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Postby rediculous » Thu May 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: She would drop Jack in a New York Minute if Nick told her to! All the B*ll$hit she was tell Avery the other day.. She was only trying to convince herself.

She was not only trying to convince herself but Jack and Tracy too. She was never in love with Jack. She will always love Nick. Tracy was right about her but Jack wouldn't listen. Poor Jack gets screwed over again!

I really think she is going to put her feelers out to Nick again, she won't care if he has been with her sister any more then Avery cared..

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote trixie60:
Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: She would drop Jack in a New York Minute if Nick told her to! All the B*ll$hit she was tell Avery the other day.. She was only trying to convince herself.

She was not only trying to convince herself but Jack and Tracy too. She was never in love with Jack. She will always love Nick. Tracy was right about her but Jack wouldn't listen. Poor Jack gets screwed over again!

I really think she is going to put her feelers out to Nick again, she won't care if he has been with her sister any more then Avery cared..

:D :D :D :D :D

SharpElbows

Postby SharpElbows » Thu May 16, 2013 7:51 pm

She was flirting like mad with Nick.She so obviously wants him back.Man she is a Fast Freddie the way she blasted out of Jack's house.Guess this is where she crashes Summer's party!!!Uh Oh!!! :D

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote SharpElbows: She was flirting like mad with Nick.She so obviously wants him back.Man she is a Fast Freddie the way she blasted out of Jack's house.Guess this is where she crashes Summer's party!!!Uh Oh!!! :D

LOL, I love your nic!!

TooShy20

Postby TooShy20 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Poor Jack he can never keep a woman.. :(

TooShy20

Postby TooShy20 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Poor Jack he can never keep a woman.. :(

Sweetbaby111

Postby Sweetbaby111 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote Krystalball: Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

Let's Hope so I Miss watching Phick Show there great chemistry.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either.. :)

Red I just watched the scene with Nick and Phyllis and she has no reason at all to think that Nick will want her back. She was trying as hard as she could to flirt and stick her nose into his love life. Nick made it very clear that he loves Avery they were just going to quickly. He made it more than clear that he loves Avery. She has convinced herself that they are breaking up so she ran back to Jack's and packed her bags. The woman is just too dumb for words,. ~) ~)

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 pm

You're right yandrfan99.

After hearing from Nick that he and Avery were taking it slow, she couldn't get her stuff outta Jack's fast enough. I didn't see any reason for her to think that Nick wasn't interested in Avery any more but Phyllis has always been....delusional.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Fri May 17, 2013 3:56 am

Quote countryMomof4: You're right yandrfan99.

After hearing from Nick that he and Avery were taking it slow, she couldn't get her stuff outta Jack's fast enough. I didn't see any reason for her to think that Nick wasn't interested in Avery any more but Phyllis has always been....delusional.

Well Phyllis isn't the only delusional one...LOL!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”