Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Postby rediculous » Thu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either.. :)

BabyVelvet

Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Postby BabyVelvet » Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either.. :)

Phyllis is an old horndog who misses getting slammed around the shower stall like she used to. ;(

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah she will walk all over Jack to get back to Nick.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu May 16, 2013 5:49 pm

LOL when i saw the preview yesterday, i knew why she wanted to move out..

poor jackie.....

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Thu May 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either.. :)

Tracy is so right about Phyllis. I do not think Nick will have her back even if she does move back to her place. Phyllis lies 24/7 and Nick can not handle that and he can not trust her. She is liar and Tracy tried to tell Jack.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:52 pm

It wouldn't even take her a heartbeat Red. She couldn't get out of the Abbott Mansion fast enough. Traci went up to make a phone call to Steve and by the time she got off the phone, Phyllis had come home, packed an overnight bag and left.

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Typical... :D

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 pm

OMG she really is pathetic, talk about weak and desperate. Nick couldn't care less about her and she is always willing to take the crap he dishes her and say thank you may I have more. UGGHHH... Frustrating

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Thu May 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu May 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote countryMomof4:

It wouldn't even take her a heartbeat Red. She couldn't get out of the Abbott Mansion fast enough. Traci went up to make a phone call to Steve and by the time she got off the phone, Phyllis had come home, packed an overnight bag and left.

She had pathetic written all over her today, LOL..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”