Love love Vic and Adam connection

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Love love Vic and Adam connection

Postby Barbyboo » Wed May 15, 2013 3:32 pm

They are exactly the same! Like father like son. Adams been looking so hot and powerful lately. Vic should see is worth and stop giving him a hard time...what's with Victoria she's like a spoiled jealous brat....and we're mommy Newman?

JUJU41

Re: Love love Vic and Adam connection

Postby JUJU41 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:53 pm

I really like the Victor/Adam relationship and interaction right now, hope it continues, as far as I can see Adam is more deserving to the Newman empire than any of his siblings. Hope Vic sees it too.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Wed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm happy with the Adam Victor connection right now.
Adam ever had the closeness that Nick and Victoria had with their Father. We know it won't last, but let Adam have a little time OK?

Victoria is all at sixes and sevens because of all the hormones and treatments. ~) At least it's as good an excuse as any.

batty

Postby batty » Wed May 15, 2013 7:36 pm

This Adam/Victor love fest' won't last long...what's the time now? :-)

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote Barbyboo: They are exactly the same! Like father like son. Adams been looking so hot and powerful lately. Vic should see is worth and stop giving him a hard time...what's with Victoria she's like a spoiled jealous brat....and we're mommy Newman?

I agree with the like father like son, they both seem to have something up their sleeve. The sad part of it is Adam really does want to be part of Victor's family/life. I think he knows not to trust him though. Vic is just using Adam for Newman. Adam lost Hope and he has no other family and Victoria and Nick treated him like crap as soon as he arrived in GC. I think it would have been better for Adam if Hope never told him about Victor.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Fri May 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Me too.

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Fri May 17, 2013 3:19 pm

EB seems to enjoy this sl. I read an interview with him once and he said he didn't like Victor being so cruel to his kids.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Fri May 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Quote Rilynne:
Quote Barbyboo: They are exactly the same! Like father like son. Adams been looking so hot and powerful lately. Vic should see is worth and stop giving him a hard time...what's with Victoria she's like a spoiled jealous brat....and we're mommy Newman?

I agree with the like father like son, they both seem to have something up their sleeve. The sad part of it is Adam really does want to be part of Victor's family/life. I think he knows not to trust him though. Vic is just using Adam for Newman. Adam lost Hope and he has no other family and Victoria and Nick treated him like crap as soon as he arrived in GC. I think it would have been better for Adam if Hope never told him about Victor.

ITA with your post. Adam seems to love NE just like Victor would lose anything for that company. But all Victors other children has family except him. Hope ask Victor to take care of Adam and he never did. But love their connection am still hoping it will last.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”