TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JUJU41

Re: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Postby JUJU41 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I certainly hope it's Nick's revelation --- I frankly couldn't care less about creepy Carmine. He's had more than his share of screen time.

Carmine give me the creeps too. I don't care what the revelation is, anything but something involving Carmine.

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Wed May 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Why does it matter that Sandra Nelson was playing the part? Just because it wasn't MS doesn't mean Phyllis didn't do it.

Just because Sasha tampered with Daniel's DNA results, doesn't mean squat. She did it at Phyllis' request. She later tried to blackmail Phyllis over it.

Phyllis had sex with Jack, that's all it takes. One time.... which means he could be the Daddy.

my comment about when Sandra was playing Phyllis was because another poster mentioned the Phyllis and Michael sexual relationship!

Sasha mention - times were different! no HIPAA law then, lab tests were easily changeable! now lab test do not have a "name" on them just a digital marker. And the truth of the matter is PHYLLIS never personally changed a dna test, EVER!

and like someone else said, look at Sharon have sex with Billy countless times, Nick once and Jack and let's not forget all those faceless men she said she was having sex with and imagining that they were Nick, her NON-husband! Why anyone would believe Sharon's opinion on who the father of Faith is, is beyond me! Sharon is a serial liar! (serial adulteress, serial thief)

TGPS

Postby TGPS » Wed May 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote countryMomof4: Why does it matter that Sandra Nelson was playing the part? Just because it wasn't MS doesn't mean Phyllis didn't do it.

Just because Sasha tampered with Daniel's DNA results, doesn't mean squat. She did it at Phyllis' request. She later tried to blackmail Phyllis over it.

Phyllis had sex with Jack, that's all it takes. One time.... which means he could be the Daddy.

my comment about when Sandra was playing Phyllis was because another poster mentioned the Phyllis and Michael sexual relationship!

Sasha mention - times were different! no HIPAA law then, lab tests were easily changeable! now lab test do not have a "name" on them just a digital marker. And the truth of the matter is PHYLLIS never personally changed a dna test, EVER!

and like someone else said, look at Sharon have sex with Billy countless times, Nick once and Jack and let's not forget all those faceless men she said she was having sex with and imagining that they were Nick, her NON-husband! Why anyone would believe Sharon's opinion on who the father of Faith is, is beyond me! Sharon is a serial liar! (serial adulteress, serial thief)

Lol sooooo true!!! I never believed that Sharon was telling truth about Faith. She lied for obvious reasons and it will be a very believable SL when TPTB decide to write little Faith Abbott's paternity reveal 3)

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Wed May 15, 2013 4:17 pm

a woman can sleep with three guys several times but it only takes one time to get knocked up. its not like ok i will sleep with bobby tonight and tommy for the next few nights . so i know since i been with tommy more than bobby i will get knocked up by tommy for sure. its not like half the sperm was hiding in there and the next time she was with tommy it jump out and said here i am theres the other half of me so lets join up to knocked her up.

maja

Postby maja » Wed May 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Quote xjustbestrong:
Quote maja: I think it has to do with the Michael & Carmine confrontation. It was said that Carmine reveals a shocking secret to Michael.

Uh No it doesn't, it says

A stunning secret comes to light.

It says what I wrote on the spoiler section of another soap site.In case you want the site it's Soap Central.com and it's listed under the scoop section for the week of May 13th.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 pm

But the original poster said Carmine was involved in revealing it. why would he have anything to do with Summer's paternity?

maja

Postby maja » Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Quote hotspice58: But the original poster said Carmine was involved in revealing it. why would he have anything to do with Summer's paternity?

I'm assuming this has nothing to do with Summer's paternity but maybe a secret that Carmine is holding about himself that he will tell to Michael while they argue.

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Wed May 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Phyllis stole Summer's trust fund, but that's not the secret. The secret is that Nick lied and said that he was Summer's father. That was a silly thing for him to do, but he was in a bad place in his life, so I forgive him.
When Phyllis finds out, she'll have a cow. :-)
Y&R always #1!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Quote TxRangerFan:

So Sasha did Phyllis' dirty work for her. That does NOT absolve Phyllis in any way shape or form. she was the motivating factor behind the change. Makes her just as culpable as Sasha.

"Phyllis" was still having sex with Michael no matter who was playing her. It was too long ago for Summer to be Michael's child.

Sharon had the results in her hand and was going to met Nick with them when Summer took ill. Obviously she was going to show them to him. nick on the other hand, left town with the results. NO ONE ever saw them.

Who isn't a serial liar on this show? :-)

BabyVelvet

Postby BabyVelvet » Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote maja:
Quote hotspice58: But the original poster said Carmine was involved in revealing it. why would he have anything to do with Summer's paternity?

I'm assuming this has nothing to do with Summer's paternity but maybe a secret that Carmine is holding about himself that he will tell to Michael while they argue.

Carmine's secret is that he's in love with Fenmore....JMHO.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”