Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
strange fruit

Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........

Postby strange fruit » Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm

It is still early to say what will become of her character but if they do decide to have Katherine die, i think there is going to be an all out war between Cane and Jill concerning Kay's will. I do think that she will leave Chancellor to Cane and her half of the mansion to Ester. I think Devon will be given a good sum of money enough for him to start his own record label. I think all her jewels will be given to Nikki and Mac, Brock and Murphy will be given also a large sum of money enough to open Murphy up a bass pro shop or something and i actually think Kay will pull a Joan Crawford and leave Jill out of her will for reasons Jill will be aware of though she wont take lightly. I think ugly things are going to go down in the wake of Katherine's will. mostly between cane and jill.

BiancaReeseRules

Re: Predictions if they do kill off Katherine.........

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Quote strange fruit: It is still early to say what will become of her character but if they do decide to have Katherine die, i think there is going to be an all out war between Cane and Jill concerning Kay's will. I do think that she will leave Chancellor to Cane and her half of the mansion to Ester. I think Devon will be given a good sum of money enough for him to start his own record label. I think all her jewels will be given to Nikki and Mac, Brock and Murphy will be given also a large sum of money enough to open Murphy up a bass pro shop or something and i actually think Kay will pull a Joan Crawford and leave Jill out of her will for reasons Jill will be aware of though she wont take lightly. I think ugly things are going to go down in the wake of Katherine's will. mostly between cane and jill.

They just conformed that they writing off her character I just heard

strange fruit

Postby strange fruit » Thu May 09, 2013 10:04 pm

That's good to hear they need to give Jeanne Cooper that much respect. Her character is irreplaceable.

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Thu May 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Quote strange fruit: That's good to hear they need to give Jeanne Cooper that much respect. Her character is irreplaceable.

I am glad to bring good news

Return to “The Young and the Restless”