Remembering Y&R's Jeanne Cooper

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Remembering Y&R's Jeanne Cooper

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:04 am

Wow, can't believe it has been 9-1/2 months since I posted Corbin's messages. I am so sorry I have been so remiss. My mother died a few months ago, and it has been a very difficult time for me.

Here is Corbin's latest post:

"Rest in Peace Leonard Nimoy. Like my mom COPD got you in the end, and almost the same age as her. I can only imagine what the last week or so was like for both you and family. Note to everyone else - all my friends here... a Spock-like "logic" and pure common sense will tell you that smoking kills. It's never my intention to destroy jobs, business or even corporate empires but Smoking Kills. Like my mom Nimoy quit nearly 3 decades ago. If nothing else, tell your children, tell those around you just venturing into the daily "puff" that the endgame is set in stone... almost always. I suppose the silver lining here is that Mr. Nimoy's passing, like my mom's, might hit a note that changes the course of someone else's life. We all have to go, that is a given, but how we go, the pain both personal and to family can be reduced.
Rest in Peace Leonard Nimoy. Find my mom out there and share some laughs and leave the business of life to us down here."

Return to “The Young and the Restless”