Thought of my day...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aden85

Thought of my day...

Postby aden85 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:58 pm

So, I was sitting here thinking...you know 'Vikki' gets paid to have her feet rubbed, and gets to kiss, and gets fed to by her own real husband?! Lol, what the heck?? Sometimes Im sitting there watching and think I shouldnt be watching these scenes, I feel im violating their privacy, they are hopping in the shower together or just got done doing the nasty. And I'm feeling like I'm watchning other ppl you know, lol. :-)

Hah, she gets paid to make out with her own husband. Just my thought of the day. :D

KeepingItReal

Re: Thought of my day...

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:04 pm

What a lucky girl!!

I hope the baby is their but knowing the writers and the need for "drama".....it will be Brad's. :)

JanND

Postby JanND » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:06 pm

Quote aden85: So, I was sitting here thinking...you know 'Vikki' gets paid to have her feet rubbed, and gets to kiss, and gets fed to by her own real husband?! Lol, what the heck?? Sometimes Im sitting there watching and think I shouldnt be watching these scenes, I feel im violating their privacy, they are hopping in the shower together or just got done doing the nasty. And I'm feeling like I'm watchning other ppl you know, lol. :-)

Hah, she gets paid to make out with her own husband. Just my thought of the day. :D

I wish I could get a job like that! I like making out with my husband, although I can hardly ever get him to massage my feet. But if someone was paying him.....

PLC02

Postby PLC02 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:09 pm

Quote aden85: So, I was sitting here thinking...you know 'Vikki' gets paid to have her feet rubbed, and gets to kiss, and gets fed to by her own real husband?! Lol, what the heck?? Sometimes Im sitting there watching and think I shouldnt be watching these scenes, I feel im violating their privacy, they are hopping in the shower together or just got done doing the nasty. And I'm feeling like I'm watchning other ppl you know, lol. :-)

Good post and yes she is one lucky duck!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”