Katherine and Victor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Katherine and Victor

Postby Lizzytish » Mon May 06, 2013 10:58 pm

If Katherine is written off the show, shouldn't Victor go with her? I never understood their ridiculous friendship anyway.

I think we've had enough of his baloney.

Coonfoot

Re: Katherine and Victor

Postby Coonfoot » Tue May 07, 2013 10:41 am

Quote Lizzytish: If Katherine is written off the show, shouldn't Victor go with her? I never understood their ridiculous friendship anyway.

I hate Victor with a passion, but Y&R wouldn't be the same without both of these characters. If they do write Katherine off, I hope it is with dignity and not this "see her one day and then never see her again" that these writers tend to do with characters they write off.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am

Quote Coonfoot:
Quote Lizzytish: If Katherine is written off the show, shouldn't Victor go with her? I never understood their ridiculous friendship anyway.

I hate Victor with a passion, but Y&R wouldn't be the same without both of these characters. If they do write Katherine off, I hope it is with dignity and not this "see her one day and then never see her again" that these writers tend to do with characters they write off.

Adams the next generation of Vic he's primed and ready to go and he's hot

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm

They are friends, but they are not joined at the hip. So, there would be no need for Victor to go anywhere. I kind of liked the soft place that Victor had in his heart for Katherine.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Not at all if Katherine is written out we will need our veterans to fill the void...Adam hasn't been on the canvas long enough ...we need Nictor, Likey Jill, Jack, Tracy and it would be nice to have Ashley all more active, Adam is too much of whiner and doesn't have near the screen presence that the older vets have....he hasn't earn that kind of statue at this point, maybe in ten years or so.. but right now he is too cocky and too young.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue May 07, 2013 12:23 pm

if mrs c leaves the show and if tey have her die . i would love to see her have left tucker the other half of her company. to say in her will that she wa sorry that she gave him away but she was so hapy that they found each other and she was s proud of him . mayebe leave him something sp from her jewel box to pass on. as for the house jill owns half but the other half mac and jt.she leaves enough money for esther to live on and she gets to stay in the house until she dies .chole and kevin get nothing . she found out it was chole who took the stuff from the house and the egg wasn't to be given away. she leave delia something but in the care of billy her daddy.for nikki just a letter telling her that she needs to learn to stand on her own without victor he may love you but he will never be the man you so want him to be.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue May 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: if mrs c leaves the show and if tey have her die . i would love to see her have left tucker the other half of her company. to say in her will that she wa sorry that she gave him away but she was so hapy that they found each other and she was s proud of him . mayebe leave him something sp from her jewel box to pass on. as for the house jill owns half but the other half mac and jt.she leaves enough money for esther to live on and she gets to stay in the house until she dies .chole and kevin get nothing . she found out it was chole who took the stuff from the house and the egg wasn't to be given away. she leave delia something but in the care of billy her daddy.for nikki just a letter telling her that she needs to learn to stand on her own without victor he may love you but he will never be the man you so want him to be.

I totally agree about Tucker. It always bugged me that she always treated him like SHE was the victim, instead of the one who gave her child away; even when he did everything he could to repair their relationship - when it should have been her making up to him. It also bugged me that Devon was so forgiving of Katherine and Harmony, but continued to rake Tucker over the coals. The nonsense writing of MAB.

As for Victor's warm and fuzzy feelings toward Katherine --- ask Sharon how that's working out for her. HA

I just think that some times keeping veterans around, just because of their longevity is what keeps the show from growing. I mean, is there anyone who wants to see another Vic/Nik divorce and remarriage? They should be leaning towards the next generation for major SLs. We've ---OK I've had enough of Victor's obsession with NE. Just venting. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”