Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Coonfoot

Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Postby Coonfoot » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:25 am

Quote SindySue: I appreciate the beautiful Sharon Case very much.I have always been a fan.No matter how bad the stories given to SC she brings her A game.She makes you feel every emotion she is feeling.All the pain and heartache.No other actor can bring on the tears better than SC!On the other side nobody can express sheer joy and happiness like SC can.Her radiant smile just lights up the screen!That sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes makes you feel her exuberance!She is a rare gem and a true professional in every regard!BRAVO SHARON CASE!Keep on rocking the show and the boards! :)

You said it best. She draws you into her emotions, no matter what the emotion is at the time. I've cried with her, laughed with her and felt all of her despair.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 am

Quote Coonfoot:
Quote SindySue: I appreciate the beautiful Sharon Case very much.I have always been a fan.No matter how bad the stories given to SC she brings her A game.She makes you feel every emotion she is feeling.All the pain and heartache.No other actor can bring on the tears better than SC!On the other side nobody can express sheer joy and happiness like SC can.Her radiant smile just lights up the screen!That sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes makes you feel her exuberance!She is a rare gem and a true professional in every regard!BRAVO SHARON CASE!Keep on rocking the show and the boards! :)

You said it best. She draws you into her emotions, no matter what the emotion is at the time. I've cried with her, laughed with her and felt all of her despair.

popping back in to show my support for the beautiful SC.

a true professional who will always give her all to her performance no matter what the s/l...

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 am

Quote Coonfoot:

That's exactly why she has so many devoted fans..

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:44 am

I had to drop back in and give props to my favorite soap actress, Sharon Case. I was thinking that I had watched Y&R through the years, but never consistently until about 10 years ago, when I was drawn in by Sharon Cases's brilliant performances. I was absolutely hooked after that. I sincerely hope that the writers acknowledge what a gem they have in SC and start building more of a back story for her character, as well as giving her the redemption she deserves. I also wanted to add that I can't wrap my head around the hate postings. Why would someone think it is weirder to love a character than to hate one. I do not think I would be so proud about this kind of hate. smh.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Quote BobbiSox:
Quote habbyfan: Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.
No wavie for me, Habby? %(

Hi Bobbi ... please forgive me, I was in a hurry, once I left the page I realized I had not given you a wave, so here goes *waving to Bobbi*

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:45 pm

waving back to you habbyfan.....

LOL almost time to put my canucks avi back up...

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Stopping in to say that I appreciate Sharon. Excellent actress. The ep should be happy to have her on the Y&R team.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Quote canada gal: Stopping in to say that I appreciate Sharon. Excellent actress. The ep should be happy to have her on the Y&R team.

I agree 100%

Phazem

Postby Phazem » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Bringing the beautiful Sharon Case back to the top where she belongs! :)

djpp

Postby djpp » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I love the Sharon character, but I don't like what the writers have made her into recently. There are many other psychotic characters in Genoa City who should be diagnosed with mental illness - Victor, Adam, Michael, Kevin, Phyllis! Sharon was a sweet, beautiful, wholesome girl who turned into a lovely woman. More recently, she's become a clepto, bipolar. She's fallen in love with the man who swapped her baby for a dead one! She married her ex-father-in-law old enough to be her father or even grandfather! Ewwww. Supposedly she's done all this because of Cassie's death and Nick betraying her during this time which is awful, but it seems a bit much especially the arson part. The actress has done a wonderful job portraying all this drama, but I still don't like what the writers have done to her character. It's sad to see someone fall so low. Why does Nick, the cheat, always get to be so happy while Sharon suffers nothing but heartache? It's not fair. Then again, Nick is a wealthy Newman, so he can get any woman he wants even Avery, who supposedly has such high morals but thinks nothing of the fact he hid the fact he might not be Summer's father for 18 years! Obviously, if Nick was an average Joe, Avery would have been more judgmental! That's pretty obvious. Wouldn't the Newmans be a bit more suspicious of people who supposedly fall in love with them especially when they're not from wealthy families? Isn't that one of the problems with rich people? They don't know if they're being used, or if the people who claim to love them really love them for who they are or if it's just because they have money. It would be a nice twist if Avery finally revealed it's really all about the money!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”