Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JenG61

Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Postby JenG61 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:40 pm

First to the poster that said she takes a licking and keeps on ticking, um yeah LOL...she has taken many a licking from many men in GC. Secondly, I am just one poster giving my opinion. The stats do now and for years say she is the most hated female character ON ANY SOAP IN SOAP HISTORY. Fact. I really think it is over for SC and her role of the dimwitted Sharon Newman. Sorry.

Calypso

Postby Calypso » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 pm

i enjoy watching SC portray SN. Only an accomplished actress can evoke so much emotion in those who watch. Well done SC!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Quote JenG61: First to the poster that said she takes a licking and keeps on ticking, um yeah LOL...she has taken many a licking from many men in GC. Secondly, I am just one poster giving my opinion. The stats do now and for years say she is the most hated female character ON ANY SOAP IN SOAP HISTORY. Fact. I really think it is over for SC and her role of the dimwitted Sharon Newman. Sorry.

that post was by ME, and I was talking about the ACTRESS, which this thread is about..

there is a difference between the ACTRESS and the character she plays which means one is a REAL LIVE PERSON and the other is just fictional.

but again, thank you for pumping up the number of posts on this SHARON CASE APPRECIATION THREAD..

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Quote Calypso: i enjoy watching SC portray SN. Only an accomplished actress can evoke so much emotion in those who watch. Well done SC!!

Well said, Calpyso.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Quote habbyfan: Sharon Case fan here ... I don't pretend to like all the s/l she is given ... but she is an actor and this is her job.

I do think her current s/l resembles Carrie on Homeland. season #1 ended with her having a shock treatment, anyone agree.

Waving to Blue,cMom Red,Valley.

Summer is coming to an end.

Hi habby... :)

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:19 pm

* waving to habby* :D

Iheartshadam

Postby Iheartshadam » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Sharon Case fan signing in! :) I do not like the current story line, but SC always give her best and always entertains no matter what the story. I appreciate that about SC, she is a talented actress who always delivers. SC is able to show a huge range of emotions. I watch the show for good acting and good stories and currently SC is a good actress in a very crappy story, but that is not her fault and I don't blame the actress for doing her job. SC still gives us her all. SC as Sharon Newman has entertained me for many years, therefore she has my loyalty and respect.

Lollicop

Postby Lollicop » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Quote Blue 501: Sharon Case is one of the better actors on Y&R and definitely the prettiest, by miles and miles.

Love Sharon Case. Keep up the good work woman! Stay with us.

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm

I just can't help but laugh out loud sometimes. Are there not enough bashing threads out there for SC/SN that people who hate a character in a fictional show have to infiltrate an appreciation thread for a real person? Sharon Case is a real person and is a fantastic actress. Y&R would not be the same without her. SN is flawed, as are all characters in any fictional show, but I love her even more because of her flaws. SC is the best and want her to stay right where she belongs....on Y&R.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”