Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Sharon Case Appreciation Thread

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 am

Quote clicquot1:
Quote rediculous:
Quote countryMomof4: I have always been a huge Sharon Case fan. She takes whatever she is given and turns it into gold. I don't always like what her character is doing but SC does it so well. :D

My sentiments exactly cMom..

Yeppers, ITA with Country & RED!

Waves! 3) 3) 3)

waves back clic.. :)

Shick-IZ-Sexy

Postby Shick-IZ-Sexy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 am

Quote Yas25: I so love this thread, saw it a while back, thanks Canada Gal for bringing it back to the front pages again. I love Sharon Newman and Sharon Case always turns crap to gold, she is a brilliant actress. Hope these new writers will finally do justice for this character, such a huge fan base and a such a talented actress and they write crap for her.

I love this thread too. I had to sign on as I think Sharon Case is just fantastic. No other actress moves me to tears or happiness like she does. I hope the new writers do her justice as well as a talent like her deserves so much more than she has been getting.

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 am

Sharon Case is the most awesome actress and does crazy so well, but I'm ready for her to be fixed....redeemed....back to her old self, only stronger. Strong enough to kick the Newman's to the curb and stand on her own.

Shout out to Rediculous! Haven't seen you in a long time. Glad you are back posting. Your posts always make so much sense and are a pleasure to read.

goodday

Postby goodday » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks Sharonfan,

Sharon is my favorite no matter how writers & posters treat her.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 am

Hey clic! :D :D

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 am

I Love Sharon Case she play Sharon Newman the best ever :-)

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:09 am

I think SC is fantastic and rocks what material she is given. Just because she isn't nominated I don't think means anything. Is it still true an actor has to submit material for noms? If so, she may not submit anything, who knows. She does the best with what she is given, doesn't throw fits, gets along with coworkers, and seems to always have a front burner s/l. She has oodles of fans and just because they haven't been jumping on this board to post in this thread means nothing. This board has been rather empty this summer. And there are so many fans who never touch a board. Lots of actors could learn a thing or two from SC.

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:17 am

Quote Rilynne: I think SC is fantastic and rocks what material she is given. Just because she isn't nominated I don't think means anything. Is it still true an actor has to submit material for noms? If so, she may not submit anything, who knows. She does the best with what she is given, doesn't throw fits, gets along with coworkers, and seems to always have a front burner s/l. She has oodles of fans and just because they haven't been jumping on this board to post in this thread means nothing. This board has been rather empty this summer. And there are so many fans who never touch a board. Lots of actors could learn a thing or two from SC.

Great post! ITA.

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:26 am

Yeah! A positive Sharon thread! I haven't liked coming on the MB lately because of all the over the top bashing of SN/ SC so it's nice to see a positive thread from her loyal fans. I also think SC has done an amazing job. I recently looked at a clip from last year when she tried to apologize to the Newmans for all her misdeeds; and I was so impressed with how Sharon Case did that scene. It was heart wrenching. I don't know how she did not win an emmy from that work alone. She went from a brave determined woman to completely falling apart. It just broke my heart to see someone so shunned and belittled. SC's acting is superb. I don't understand all this hate she is getting. I was not a Phyllis fan, but I really enjoyed the acting from MS. I would never bash the actress just because I do not like her character at times.

I think SN/SC has the greatest fans. IMO, her fans come across as fair and forgiving. They would help someone in need and root for their redemption.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 am

Quote Coonfoot: Sharon Case is the most awesome actress and does crazy so well, but I'm ready for her to be fixed....redeemed....back to her old self, only stronger. Strong enough to kick the Newman's to the curb and stand on her own.

Shout out to Rediculous! Haven't seen you in a long time. Glad you are back posting. Your posts always make so much sense and are a pleasure to read.

and I can honestly say the same thing about your posts Coonfoot, I was away for the Summer, but back now, ready to enjoy some fun Y&R discussions..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”