Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wentworthmillerbright101

Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!

Postby Wentworthmillerbright101 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:00 am

I sure know avery will cheat on nick with dylan either at that cotage or at another occassion...she can't resist her feelings for Dylan...Nick is a rebound LOL!! Phyllis said it right 'Lets see which of us cheats first...my money is on you". What will Happen to Navery finally? Will Avery cheat?

countryMomof4

Re: Avery Cheats with Dylan: Phyllis Predition Happen!

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:03 am

The engagement is over. Their relationship is in limbo. If she sleeps with Dylan, then it isn't cheating IMO.

77RestlessFan

Postby 77RestlessFan » Fri May 03, 2013 10:20 am

Quote countryMomof4: The engagement is over. Their relationship is in limbo. If she sleeps with Dylan, then it isn't cheating IMO.

It is however a betrayal of the love that she professed for Nick. It makes her a liar about her feelings because she swore that she and Dylan were over and that her heart belonged completely to Nick. If that is true she wouldn't be jumping in bed with Dylan. It would take her at least a while to get over Nick. If she sleeps with Dylan, it will prove that Nick was right, that she had unresolved feelings for Dylan.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 am

She and Nick are over, her sister wants nothing to do with her and Dylan is with Chelsea for the time being because she is lying.

Avery had this coming. TRAMP!!

sunmama

Postby sunmama » Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Who cares..

Avery/Nick/Dylan = anooze

AbbieSue

Postby AbbieSue » Fri May 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: I sure know avery will cheat on nick with dylan either at that cotage or at another occassion...she can't resist her feelings for Dylan...Nick is a rebound LOL!! Phyllis said it right 'Lets see which of us cheats first...my money is on you". What will Happen to Navery finally? Will Avery cheat?

I don't see how it's cheating, Avery gave Nick back the ring...they are no longer engaged.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

So far she hasnt went to the cottage

soapfan42

Postby soapfan42 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: I sure know avery will cheat on nick with dylan either at that cotage or at another occassion...she can't resist her feelings for Dylan...Nick is a rebound LOL!! Phyllis said it right 'Lets see which of us cheats first...my money is on you". What will Happen to Navery finally? Will Avery cheat?

I think that you are right about Avery, however, you know the writers are not going to have Avery sleep with Dylan this quickly I don't think.

Maybe, in a few weeks or when it is revealed that Adam NOT Dylan is really the Father of Chelsea's baby?

I believe if Anita does not actually tell Adam about the baby, then the writers will have Avery, Sharon, or Victor be the one that discovers the truth.

Once the truth comes out, I think Avery will be even more confused about her feelings for Dylan and Nick.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Quote countryMomof4: The engagement is over. Their relationship is in limbo. If she sleeps with Dylan, then it isn't cheating IMO.

Agreed.

granny7232

Postby granny7232 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:15 pm

I think hat when Dylan finds out the baby isn't his he will be broken hearted and Avery will comfort him and that's when it all begins again for Avery and Dylan

Return to “The Young and the Restless”